What is your favourite outdoor grown auto strain?

Indica or sativa or mix of both. I've been out of the growing game for awhile and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the varieties out there. Started growing bag seed, then ordered some from Kog in NSW. He had a Thai Mullimbimby Madness cross that made me a lot of friends. Best weed I ever smoked but sadly he stopped selling seed many years ago. Began ordering from online with mixed results. Made a lot of mistakes and some types didn't like the australian climate. I grow outdoors and am experimenting with auto's now as I like the idea of growing all year around. Less strain pruning if I only have to harvest a a few plants at a time. I have a big garden so I can hide a lot of plants. Over 100 acres of forest. Last big grow was 40 six footers which lasted me about 5 years. A lot of work carting water in my wheelbarrow but worth it. I like the fact that auto's are small and even easier to conceal. I used to grow big plants in plots of 4 but I could probably plant all my auto's in the same location every couple of months. I like both indica and sativa depending on my mood. Although I find sativa's cerebral high too distracting when I try to watch movies. I can't keep still. I recently tried growing ak47 auto and liked the lack of paranoia. Very relaxing high. Tried big bud a few years back. The branches kept breaking from the weight of buds but it seemed a weak buzz compared to what I was used to.

Get on autoflower.net . I have grown a few outdoor and the best has been around 45cm tall and a couple of ounces, but I am happy with this as I grow for quality rather than quantity.

My last lot were from Mephisto Genetics, the best auto genetics at the moment with auto versions of all the famous strains.

Edited by wannagrowbuds

Get on autoflower.net . I have grown a few outdoor and the best has been around 45cm tall and a couple of ounces, but I am happy with this as I grow for quality rather than quantity.

My last lot were from Mephisto Genetics, the best auto genetics at the moment with auto versions of all the famous strains.

Hey Wannagrow,

Have you grown out any of the Mephisto yet?

Sorry about the late reply, I don't get on here much anymore. I have grown one of all of the Mephisto I have. The SODK was the best yielding, about 2 Oz. The Fantasmo Express I think I over fertilised and it got some aphids toward the end but got around 1 Oz. I also grew a Deep Blue C and Tyrone Special but had to harvest both early for security reasons at around 45 days. Only got maybe 7 grams of those at that age.

All in soil with around 10 hours full sun. I am not interested in yield, more into taste and quality. The Sativa dominant ones go a lot longer outdoors, the SODK went 12 weeks and could have probably gone 1 or 2 weeks more.

They have heaps of new strains now, keep an eye out for their Black Friday sale and stock up. I keep mine in the fridge and they still germinate fine after 3 years.

Edited by wannagrowbuds
  • Upvote 1

i got some outdoor autoflower seed on the way.  https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/78603-n00b-grower-here

the ripleys og i got the pollen from is a fairly tall auto 1m to 1.5m tall. the gorilla glue i pollinated is maybe 45cm and chunky. i didnt start them in perfectly ideal conditions either.

so these strains wouls easily yield double the amount if grown in the right patch of earth in the bushlands somewhere. got a couple other auto strains to make seeds from soon too.