Year of the bugs

get a bottle of 3 or 6% hydrogen peroxide from chemist warehouse or any chemist, 

add 2 mL per 100mL of water in a spray bottle

spray the fuck out of your buds

kills mold instantly

evaporates

i even used it to stop mold in harvested buds before, stops the shit in its tracks.

as for bugs

try natures way from bunnings, made from vegetable oils

you can use it in flower too from what i can see

you just have to rinse your buds off at harvest time if you use it close to harvest.

also if you get a fair few lbs outdoors, try ordering beneficial buds online

they come in a liquid, you spray them directly onto your plants stems and they crawl out and kill pests

they last about 2 weeks

then you apply them to the plants stems once again

prevention is always better than cure in my books, all of em

Thanks carnage I can't see anymore on them but of course that doesn't mean its not there so I might give it ago tomorrow use 3%peroxide for a lot of things but have never used it on my buds,will it reduce the quality and Taste's of my buds ?also its been pretty wet here with no wind to dry things out so I'm a bit worried about wetting them more than they already, what's your thoughts on that?

quaity will remain, literally applys to the surface of the bud, kills bacteria and mold, one oxygen molecule evaporates, the plant can drink h20 bacteria free.

remember you apply it it kills the bacteria, then theres no bacteria to breed, it jsut absorbs the water

Hey GQ you've had your probs with grubs and all sorts of critters just wondering if you've ever had this problem befor, or anyone else, a branch will just dry up then the branch would go all dry as if dying. So I cut branch off to try and eliminate prob but would still move either up or down or both directions to another branch, anyways after cutting a branch off I could see like a mould inside of it so I thought I'd slice it open for a closer look and WTF a grub inside the stem, this branch was half way up the plant, anyone had this befor? I also lost a lot to bud rot also, literally every big main cola and big nugs just below them, it's a tearful thing seeing all this happen you know what it's like all the hard yards we go to for an outdoor grow. Any clues from anyone on the grub thing would be appreciated. Good luck with the rest of yours hope all goes good and you get the mould under control. Cheers

post-61073-149479643168_thumb.png

post-61073-149479646451_thumb.png

post-61073-149479712889_thumb.png

post-61073-149479716342_thumb.png

post-61073-149479735861_thumb.png

post-61073-149479739382_thumb.png

I'm just going put this here,I didn't start the Vegemite thread to start shit or argument's with anyone, I just posted it to try and make people aware of something that I myself was not aware of until discovering it a couple of days ago so that they can make an informed decision about the food products they may be purchasing and that's it,I'm not sure why the thread was closed but Im guessing it got way out of control and had very little to do with Vegemite,causing a commotion was not my intention and hopefully we can all just move on with no hard feelings, cheers everyone
  • Upvote 1