Forced to harvest early autoflower.

G'day all. I'm in a situation when I will have to harvest early. Basically my house in a weeks time will be full of family for about 2 wks. Not ideal when one of them Is an ex cop. Anyway there is no way to get around it. Really disappointed actually as I have put a lot of time and effort into them being my first grow.

I have a couple of autos at about 9 wks. Journal is attached. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77499-first-grow-yantra-blue-kush/page-9?do=findComment&comment=505878

At the moment the plants have about 50% brown pistils and trichomes are a mix of clear/ cloudy. As I said it's my first grow but I think they still have 2 wks to go. I did sample abit and it actually wasn't too bad. I do plan on giving them a good cure which will help.

Is there anyway to hurry these girls along? My light schedule is still 20/4 as it has been the entire grow. Pics are of yesterday. Cheers!post-59991-0-55078400-1491007600_thumb.jpgpost-59991-0-79164600-1491007634_thumb.jpgpost-59991-0-18966600-1491007655_thumb.jpg

Not really, but being auto can mean the finishing off can happen quite fast, so with a bit of luck she'll be a lot closer by the time you have to chop.

I assume you have nowhere in the bush you can put her to finish, would be a shame as it looks lovely.

How far off do you think they are mate? Does a couple of days of just dark help?

G'day all. I'm in a situation when I will have to harvest early. Basically my house in a weeks time will be full of family for about 2 wks. Not ideal when one of them Is an ex cop. Anyway there is no way to get around it. Really disappointed actually as I have put a lot of time and effort into them being my first grow.

I have a couple of autos at about 9 wks. Journal is attached. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77499-first-grow-yantra-blue-kush/page-9?do=findComment&comment=505878

At the moment the plants have about 50% brown pistils and trichomes are a mix of clear/ cloudy. As I said it's my first grow but I think they still have 2 wks to go. I did sample abit and it actually wasn't too bad. I do plan on giving them a good cure which will help.

Is there anyway to hurry these girls along? My light schedule is still 20/4 as it has been the entire grow. Pics are of yesterday. Cheers!attachicon.gifIMG_8693.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8694.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8695.JPG

LMFAO

ex-cop. fuck. like they care. I had cops in uniforms checking out my plants telling me how good they are. telling me I'm a good grower and it isn't a problem.

grow in soil and use organics and you're right to go bloke.

WELCOME TO OZ

Only feels like you gotta move em and lie to erryone about who you are because you havn't been growing much.

Seem to remember cops using more drugs than anyone I've ever met. Lollerskates at the Ex-Cop thing again.

They'll still get you high if you harvest them now. You better harvest them tomorrow so the buds are nice n dry n at least cured for over a week, just so ya Ex-Cop can grab a j off ya when they arrive.

ROFLCOPTER

;)

Edited by Carnage
  • Upvote 1

Looks good so far. Just remember u going to need somewhere to dry it too once you chop it! And it might smell a little bit... :)

this is as important as cutting the plant down - must find a place to dry the buds where the inlaws wont smell them

it does look a bit off from being ready BUT if you have to cut then you have to cut

something to some is better than nothing to smoke ...

for a first grow you've done quite well, your next grow will be just that much better ;)