The waiting game

Yep your right I checked em all last night and there not ready yet damm coz my battle against the bugs is getting a bit out of control this grow and mould I've all ready lost heaps to mould maybe 7/8ounces maybe more it hurts,this might be an out dated old schools question but does anybody plant and harvest to moon phase an old mate tried to explain it to once but sadly he's not around any more to ask,anyways does anyone have any knowledge of this method or is it just an old wives tale

No ,no autos just gunna plant four times the amount that I would for a summer crop with standard seed as I'm not expecting them to get much higher than a foot or so,so I'll basically end up with one 6/7innch bud per plant and I'll plant them a whole lot closer than I would a summer grow to instead of being a metre apart they'll be more like 20 to 30centimeters apart,I'll also cover my grow area in clear plastic so I can take it on or off when I want and i will also put chooks in cages in there at night time to counter act the cold nights through winter as chooks radiate heat,in saying all that this will be my first winter outdoors grow ever as I didn't believe it could be done but after seeing it been done with my own eyes last year from mate out Western NSW I'm convinced so I'm gunna give it a go also his winter crop tasted better than his summer grow so im very keen to see what comes of it and have a go myself,lol it could turn into an epic fail but I'm OK with that,I'll never know if I don't give it ago
  • Upvote 1

Well harvest is so close I can almost taste it people lol,I'm going to check all my girls trichrome,s tonight just to be sure where everything is at but I'd say from going of my own knowledge and a visual that I'll be starting to harvest within the next week but I'll see what the trichs have to say later tonight,they smell superb and have bulked up nicely which has even surprised me because I've had a hell of a time with bugs this year spider mites,grubs,caterpillars,snails and mould not mention the extreme weather some of us have dealt with this year but all n all at the end of the day I'm happy with the end product I've produced and I'm looking forward to putting my outdoors winter crop down in the ground and getting started on that but I've just got to get through harvest first lol I'm eager anyways here's a couple of up date pics of the girlsattachicon.gifIMG_20170422_143841attachicon.gifIMG_20170422_124318attachicon.gifIMG_20170421_211421attachicon.gifIMG_20170422_220753attachicon.gifIMG_20170422_221446attachicon.gifIMG_20170422_220634attachicon.gifIMG_20170421_211538attachicon.gifIMG_20170421_211926attachicon.gifIMG_20170422_145821

Loving that colour !! [emoji7][emoji1305]

No ,no autos just gunna plant four times the amount that I would for a summer crop with standard seed as I'm not expecting them to get much higher than a foot or so,so I'll basically end up with one 6/7innch bud per plant and I'll plant them a whole lot closer than I would a summer grow to instead of being a metre apart they'll be more like 20 to 30centimeters apart,I'll also cover my grow area in clear plastic so I can take it on or off when I want and i will also put chooks in cages in there at night time to counter act the cold nights through winter as chooks radiate heat,in saying all that this will be my first winter outdoors grow ever as I didn't believe it could be done but after seeing it been done with my own eyes last year from mate out Western NSW I'm convinced so I'm gunna give it a go also his winter crop tasted better than his summer grow so im very keen to see what comes of it and have a go myself,lol it could turn into an epic fail but I'm OK with that,I'll never know if I don't give it ago

thanks