Flowering Week 5

I've been starting to get yellow leaves like this (refer to photos), Mostly lower grown up leaves. I've since taken off these leaves, but noticing more are appearing on other lower grown up leaves.

I should state that I took approx 10-12 cuttings off her 1 week ago to clone. All cuttings were off the lower half of each stems.

Is it possible that she may be under stress due to cuttings & is still recovering causing the yellowing of leaves. I'm assuming it's potassium deficient hence I've added potash power.

post-60804-149213066684_thumb.jpgpost-60804-14921307189_thumb.jpg

I really want to start the flowering stage, but not before the yellowing of leaves stop. What are your thoughts???

I'd leave the yellowing leaves on the plant, I guess its sucking the life out of them and using it up. I find if you remove yellowing leaves then more above where they were go yellow (faster)
when you can just very gently tug or brush downwards and they fall off is when they can go IMO.

perhaps unless they are higher and blocking light to good growth.

• Upvote 1

Hi Harry. I thought as much. Not much of a smell to it either. Trichome production is very low and this may be this particular strain characteristics or I'm not feeding enough?

Try spraying them. I'm around the same as u time frame I flipped mine March 10th I believe . I use bio bud,floralicious,and tiger bloom for feeding and spraying. 10 drops of each in a spray bottle . But start a lil less so u know what they can handle. And never spray when lights out and leave em wet. Will burn them .post-60147-149213808394_thumb.jpgpost-60147-149213810229_thumb.jpg