Flowering Week 5

Hello fellow tokers. I am new here and so far the reading has been intense.

I am into week 5 of flowering and things seem to be going fine. By fine i mean i haven't killed my plant nor has it experienced nutritional issues. I am growing in soil and bud production is very well on its way. I am feeding my plant sulphate of potash (granules) ph'd water and there is no sign of it overdosing but i have no idea if intact i am not adding enough.

The leaves are always reaching up high and never wilting.

The strain is a special kind of fuck knows but i am hedging my bets towards 60/40 sativa dominant.

Bud production is a little slow but 50% of that figure is impatience.

I will admit i am flying by the seat of my pants and braver than stupid.

How do i feed this potential goddess without fucking her up?

How much is enough and how often.

post-60554-149016656093_thumb.jpg

Don't go over board potash every two weeks. I have a lot of different things I do Unsulfured Molasses from health food shops I water two tea Spoon's to 10L of water. It's very good to put weight on the buds and has trace elements. Go-go juice is for the soil pro-biotic. Seasol is a good tonic. Just be careful not to use too much of the fertilizer as in the strength.

Riverinaboy. Thanks for the input I'll follow your recommendations.

Today is week 7 of flowering.

I've been taking things easy in the feeding department.

Since week 4 the plant turned hermi and i have been diligently pulling balls every single day. There are some seeds growing on maybe 5% maybe 10% of the entire plant but hey. If she wants to be fertilized i can only be as good as i can to stop that. Well slow it down at least

Things are still looking pretty good i think.

How do i upload a couple of photos to help me further discuss my grow?

I tried starting another thread in a different part but when i click on the pencil it tells me to add a prefect? Or something like that.

I have no idea how to use this site.

• Upvote 1

Riverinaboy. Thanks for the input I'll follow your recommendations.

Today is week 7 of flowering.

I've been taking things easy in the feeding department.

Since week 4 the plant turned hermi and i have been diligently pulling balls every single day. There are some seeds growing on maybe 5% maybe 10% of the entire plant but hey. If she wants to be fertilized i can only be as good as i can to stop that. Well slow it down at least

Things are still looking pretty good i think.

How do i upload a couple of photos to help me further discuss my grow?

I tried starting another thread in a different part but when i click on the pencil it tells me to add a prefect? Or something like that.

I have no idea how to use this site.

Oh. Shit. I see a quick reply doesn't give an option to add a photo.

There are a few brown pistils perhaps 30% but i understand that is due to the hermi thingo.

I don't know if i should let it run for another 4 or 5 weeks until harvest.

Or if this hermi situation will cause the plant to mature earlier. I've never had a hermi so i have no idea.

The Trichomes are still 90% clear to me but it is a Sativa dominant.

I have a feeling it is a Arjan's Haze #1?

If it is it still doesn't mean i should harvest in another 6 weeks given the hermi thing.

I have no idea what i should do other than sit for 30 minutes per day scouring through the plant as gently as possible looking for minuscule future balls and anything larger.

post-60554-149117601473_thumb.jpgpost-60554-149117603733_thumb.jpgpost-60554-149117604707_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh. Shit. I see a quick reply doesn't give an option to add a photo.

There are a few brown pistils perhaps 30% but i understand that is due to the hermi thingo.

I don't know if i should let it run for another 4 or 5 weeks until harvest.

Or if this hermi situation will cause the plant to mature earlier. I've never had a hermi so i have no idea.

The Trichomes are still 90% clear to me but it is a Sativa dominant.

I have a feeling it is a Arjan's Haze #1?

If it is it still doesn't mean i should harvest in another 6 weeks given the hermi thing.

I have no idea what i should do other than sit for 30 minutes per day scouring through the plant as gently as possible looking for minuscule future balls and anything larger.

attachicon.gif20170403_082024.jpgattachicon.gif20170403_081956.jpgattachicon.gif20170402_170857.jpg

Here is a better trichome pic

post-60554-149117674712_thumb.jpeg