Help urgently

Hi new on here have searched around and still confused.

Doing a set up in a 1.4x1.4x2m tent cant find out what size i should go for the watering system.

Only looking at the ebay stuff for now until get better n struggling with funds atm.

There is a 4x9lt pots system thats 60cmx60cm 72lt resivour

Or

5x9lt pot system thats 80cmx80cm 128lt resiour.

Need it to be as easy it can be n tryin save money too.

Cheers

You've got a decent area to fill ,so the less plants you have the longer it will take to fill the area up ..

Personally I'd go with the five pot over the four . Could save you an extra week or two in veg phase.

Lower power bill and quicker crop .

If your struggling with cash it might be worth considering doing run to waste for the first crop and update later .

I agree with SE go run to waste basically coco and perlite in a pot u hand water once every few days, I'm using those new fancy fabric pots and i am pretty impressed

run some decent 50 litre pots times 5 or 6, 1.4x1.4m tent u will need a few 400watters or a nice 1000w HPS

if u need something self watering and u want to go with DWC u can run 20L buckets with a 20L res than run something like 100-200L barrel for the main water holding tank and hook up a float valve

personally if i could have some where to fit a 1.4x1.4m tent i would go with 60 litre barrels on ebay or gumtree as the growing buckets than run a extra barrel as a control barrel in above formation

can u imagine the trees u could grow in 60 litre barrels!!!!

Edited by Gazza2001au

Thanks for the replys looking forward to being a part of this community. Will look into dwc because of work gone for couple days at time. Could still do the 5 pot guess it only little more water everytime change for the benift of growing better quicker. I have 2 1000w leds to go in too.

Can you recommend good nutes too that easy to use n work more than anything.

Thats wat it says for whole lot its on ebay. They all sit straight ontopattachicon.gifScreenshot_20170316-184106

That system is something you would run in a 1x1 meter tent or smaller, if u have your heart set on a 1.4x1.4 meter tent look at something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Hydroponic-Dutch-Bucket-Drip-Growing-System-Automated-Gardening-/172570216748?hash=item282dfc892c:g:Q-gAAOSwA3dYdBrY or make one your self for pennies using supplies from Bunnings they even sell the water pumps