We had 136mm Thursday and more Friday and this morning..Now theres a breeze and bit of sunshine and plants look healthy as..It grows naturally outside so it can handle a fair bit before shit starts happening. As long as it's not a cold breeze they should love it

I can relate to this. I've had days of rain often very heavy and storms lurking. Everything was drenched. Thankfully there was the odd day of sun and light breeze. More rain coming so I've partially harvested some of my earliest finisher. Mother Nature has been really good to me now that I'm sure close to the end she's fuckin with me! Rain is perfect ph I understand and they love it. But days and days of rain with no opportunity to dry out, I'm concerned. I do give the big heads a gentle shake to get the water off them. I'm wondering if heavy rain like this slows down the process?
  • Upvote 1