Order

Vanora Clements

Question

I have a bulges disk in my lower back there gives me survivor pain in my spine and nerves 24/7. Which have effected my legs so now I'm suffering with restless legs.

I find it hard m cope with the pain after is have went downhill over the last 3 years. My back and legs pain) is pretty bad, my legs which have a big impact on my sleep pattern and can only sleep 2-3 hours here and there. It's fare for a good way to live my life so I'm in hear now to see if there anyone there can come good advice to pass on. I'm greatfull if there is some kind and helpful people out here there will Pass on a messages to

Me

Hi Nettle. I have a medical condition that I was given Pharmaceutical drugs for. The condition I have is nerve pain related. OK so I am on these prescriptions and start researching alternative treatment, and find that the meds the Dr has given me are the same they give to persons with Epilepsy. So then I did some more research, and decided to give the CBD oil a go as I read how successful it was for treating epilepsy. I did not have any trouble sourcing this high grade CBD oil online, and ordered from an online shop in QLD, it was sent via aussie post and got to me with no trouble, I also ordered a pen vape from the same website at the same time. This was extremely successful in completely taking away all symptoms of my condition. I recommend taking a few drops of oil a day and vaping it when pain hits. So then I started thinking I should grow my own as it will be cheaper to make the CBD oil myself, so again I jumped online and ordered some seeds from OS that were particularly known to be good for my condition. Now I have harvested, I have made cannabutter tonight for edibles for myself and a friend with Kidney cancer. I don't know how long we can wait for legistlation but in the meantime I do recommend the CBD oil which is pretty easy to get within Australia, I found anyway. And growing, if you can. I  really didnt have much luck buying weed, in that it was readily available as i am in the music industry BUT the quality varies so much, you have to set up your own if you can, to make sure you have excellent quality cannabis and a good supply that wont run out. Good luck with it all :-) 

I live in Perth and looking to buy my medical marijuana. Who knows how I can go about this .My doctors are looking into my prescription.

Nettle one more thing, make sure you have a VPN on your computer and switched on and use Tor browser to go on darkweb, there, the cannabis traders are rated, it is a bit like Ebay (but better for obvious reasons) Dont venture anywhere, and just type in you are looking for cannabis and the area, choose the highest rating trader that is near enough. Although I have not actually ordered myself I did do quite a bit of research and felt if I needed to I could order on there without worry - however the bitcoin was a bit of a hurdle too, so I ended up just biting the bullet and using CBD oil for 8 months until my plants were ready. I hope you find something soon and on another post I give some other ideas. good luck :-)