Dissolving and feeding dynamic lifter pellets?

The other day i picked up a bag of reduced odor DL from woollies just for the hell of it, was it special....

I took a cup of RO water and dissolved 5 pellets, with the outcome being, 580ppm, 7.0ph. And fed to a couple in some party cups in canna terra soil, no negative outcome, yet,

This doesent seem super hot(NPK wise) as its only a cup of water And DL is pretty light to start with, but im thinking of all the other bennies in it would be good to go? 

Thoughts anyone?

• Upvote 1

Do yourself a favour and pickup some Organic Xtra! Im not the most experienced by a long shot, but this stuff is amazing!

NPK = 4:1.5:3  also has Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Iron, copper, Zinc, Boron, Manganese and Molybdenum.

I get 3 large handfuls and throw it in a 20lt bucket of water for a minimum of 24hrs (I also add micro bacteria and aerate it but thats not needed). Stinks to high hell but it's worth it :)

Edited by nici
  • Upvote 1

I was searching the net for info on the Growlush 5 fabric pot 100 System I've just set up and stumbled onto 420 website. And I saw some grow-journals on using Osmocote Plus both on soil and on something called 'hempy'? I don't know what that word means BUT the plants were unbelievable! And they just whack some of th OsmoPlus in the coco/perlite or whatever and it slowly releases for the whole grow. They were yielding 4-6 oz per plant! Anyone ever tried it? Sounded so easy.

you got the right idea Xanode

I grabbed a bag of dynamic lifter 'fruit' pellets, bag of yates blood and bone, bag of richgro organic Nitrogen, manutec trace elements, & a jar of molasses.

I prob mix a ratio of - 2 handfuls of dynamic lifter pellets : 1 handful of blood and bone : 2 handfuls of organic nitrogen : 2 scoops of trace elements and a tablespoon of molasses. 

if the leaves ever look a little faded i just toss 1-2 tablespoons of urea nitrogen in the mix to soak as well.

i just stir, and add an aerator for the night, next day water them, got great green leaves from it

add a lil richgro organic bat guano (phosphorous) and richgro organic pot ash (potassium) for flowering , i add a heap around weeks 4-5.

Like I said , you got the right idea, dissolving organic pellets is my game, cheap, easy, organic, great tasting flowers without the headaches that hydroponic/mineral nutrients tend to produce

• Upvote 3

Like I said , you got the right idea, dissolving organic pellets is my game, cheap, easy, organic, great tasting flowers without the headaches that hydroponic/mineral nutrients tend to produce

This!!! Easy to do, no fillers or unwanted additives and way harder to overdose when using organics

• Upvote 1