My Girls - AK-47 and Gold Leaf :-)

Looks great . Wouldn't mind growing gold leaf myself . Just gotta finish with these first .

attachicon.gifIMG_2280.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2282.PNG

Good luck !!

Thanks I tried both GL and AK, they are superb, so tasty and smooth and extremely strong I find, compared to what I was smoking here recently this stuff is amazing. The Gold Leaf is Indica dominant so really good at night, so relaxing and I haven't slept so well in years! Definitely keeps anxiety at bay too. the AK-47 which I have now harvested as well, is Sat dom. so excellent during they day, a very buzzy euphoric head high, I cleaned the whole house and all the cupboards on a half a joint of AK omg made me into superwoman for a few hours haha! These are two very cool plants and I am so proud of myself for my first effort. One little thing I forgot to mention, I found a small piece of BUD ROT *shudders* but removed the whole cola, then surgically removed the bud rot, then sterilised and washed hands equipment etc. Dried that cola separately that i removed the bud-rot from, harvested both plants and drying separately so no more budrot as far as i can tell. that was scary. So am vigilant now inspecting all the time, is there anymore budrot? Not that I can see.