Sincere apology.

Just a word of warning, don't be banking on a huge crop. I say this cos initially I did, only to fuck it up and getting nowhere near my 'projected' take.

Start making plans for the 'what if's' now, all you need is a massive bout of heat, a nosey neighbour with a big mouth or a plague of locusts for the best of plans to go ass up and you find yourself in a worse position than you presently are. Think things are bad now? Put all your eggs in one basket (like, banking on a decent crop) and it fails to result, you'll be pissed off even more.

Do you have any lights? Or waterworks(tubs, tubing/fittings etc)? If you are solely outside you might need to think about other options. Start making those plans NOW and not only when the shit hits the fan. Be prepared. Can save you a shitload of anguish having it on hand (even if for 'just in case' scenario).

Merl1n

Thanks for the advice, I'm currently saving for a grow tent with CMH and super silence fan. I'm going to be using coco coir with perlite at the bottom and clay pepples on top. I recon once I've got those things along with some nutes I'll purchase a pack of autos and give em a full spectrum on 20/4 up until harvest. What do you think? Good idea, bad? Any other things I didn't list that I need?(Other than pots and clip fans)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

A good way to get an idear of setups and how and what people have done have a good read of the grow diarys, there you will see all the hows and whys of a lotta diff setups and genetics.

As i said i outta the game for a wile, but when my time comes again i will start off with a getto setup, there are a few things that where left behind i will  macgyver a lot as well but will have to drop a lil bit on odour control, i only on a pension so i dont have coin to drop in one hit for the good toys they will come again in due time...

lol i just realised your not that new,my mistake,I did see that you had a unanswered question in another thread about how many times you can expect your plants pistols to brown off and be replaced with new pistols, in my experience they can get a new flush of pistols 2maybe3 times before there mature enough to harvest depending on the strain/environment etc and to be honest I'm not sure what happens after that as I've never let a plant go any longer than that but I assume all the good stuff would start to break down and deteriorate after that,hope that's helpful, cheers

lol i just realised your not that new,my mistake,I did see that you had a unanswered question in another thread about how many times you can expect your plants pistols to brown off and be replaced with new pistols, in my experience they can get a new flush of pistols 2maybe3 times before there mature enough to harvest depending on the strain/environment etc and to be honest I'm not sure what happens after that as I've never let a plant go any longer than that but I assume all the good stuff would start to break down and deteriorate after that,hope that's helpful, cheers

Thanks for the welcome GQ [emoji4] Yes your advice is very helpful. I've only ever grown one plant many years ago before the current one - so I'm calling myself a growing virgin (I only just put the tip in so it doesn't count haha). And that first one I harvested way too early because I didn't know about the pistil thing.

Thanks for the welcome GQ [emoji4] Yes your advice is very helpful. I've only ever grown one plant many years ago before the current one - so I'm calling myself a growing virgin (I only just put the tip in so it doesn't count haha). And that first one I harvested way too early because I didn't know about the pistil thing.

lol well virgin you are now a member of the I harvested to early club hahaha don't worry about that its a common mistake that most people make when learning the ropes I myself have made that same mistake many times and even denied I was making a mistake for years before getting it right but you have a huge advantage as you can always refer to this site if your not sure about something and learn from some of the more experienced folks getting around here if you need some advice,all the best with your grow and feel free to ask questions if you need to,cheers mate