we expect you to send a message....

And all I meant was it pisses me off when people brag about giving away their meds for free. I just highly doubt anyone would do that and it seems like they mention it for praise on being a good person.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No one was bragging just because u dont know he has givin it away dose not mean he full of shit, just like u dident know i gave it away...

• Upvote 1

No it's just I hear about people getting grade a buds for free and it astounds me that while I pay $250 per oz someones just getting handouts like wtf....

Makes me sad to hear comments like this. There are plenty of REAL compassionate suppliers out there who as said give it away even if there is nowhere near enough to go round for all in need unfortunately. There are plenty of others out there as you said pretending to be compassionate but there is no way you will get anything unless you pay or ",make a donation". The government needs to pull its finger out and license the REAL compassionate carers rather than pander to capitalist interest as they are now. Grrrrrr

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 2

Makes me sad to hear comments like this. There are plenty of REAL compassionate suppliers out there who as said give it away even if there is nowhere near enough to go round for all in need unfortunately. There are plenty of others out there as you said pretending to be compassionate but there is no way you will get anything unless you pay or ",make a donation". The government needs to pull its finger out and license the REAL compassionate carers rather than pander to capitalist interest as they are now. Grrrrrr

:peace: MongyMan

Damn straight, not like everyone has the choice of a bouqet of strains or a $1500 hydro set.

Well nobody donated good home grown to me for nothing in return. You sound like an ass kisser.

"Asskisser"? Ahhh No. I'm more someone who appreciates and reciprocates more to the point. That street called 'Respect' is a two way street.

"Well nobody donated good home grown to me for nothing in return". Sorry, but no wonder. Attitude/respect plays a MASSIVE part.

He was mainly referring to helping out sick people

EXACTLY!!!

Now I understand you DrBlueThumb are fairly new to OSA and although attitude maybe OK in some regards, an uninformed opinion will get you LOTS of opinions in return. And not just mine.

My advice here would be, as I've mentioned to many a newbie, "...go have a good look around..." get yourself informed. At least then when you make such comments other members will be able to give you their informed opinions.

Here go 2 links to former posts of mine to assist with your self opinionated attitude:-

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/59058-the-biggest-of-thanks/

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77127-lets-get-this-done-lets-stand-up-and-be-counted/?view=findpost&p=494344

I don't do this to be a rude prick. I do this to help others, just as others have helped me. This is known as being reciprocal.

Ignorance will get you ignored. That's reciprocal too. Attitude will only get you attitude in return.

Now if you decide to hang around AND you learn to respect the other members here, someone MIGHT eventually respect you enough to offer to help. BUT  (and this is a big BUT) one day you may here of someone else who "...needs a hand..." and you pass that assistance on. That's RECIPROCAL

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Merl1n

• Upvote 8

"Asskisser"? Ahhh No. I'm more someone who appreciates and reciprocates more to the point. That street called 'Respect' is a two way street.

"Well nobody donated good home grown to me for nothing in return". Sorry, but no wonder. Attitude/respect plays a MASSIVE part.

EXACTLY!!!

Now I understand you DrBlueThumb are fairly new to OSA and although attitude maybe OK in some regards, an uninformed opinion will get you LOTS of opinions in return. And not just mine.

My advice here would be, as I've mentioned to many a newbie, "...go have a good look around..." get yourself informed. At least then when you make such comments other members will be able to give you their informed opinions.

Here go 2 links to former posts of mine to assist with your self opinionated attitude:-

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/59058-the-biggest-of-thanks/

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77127-lets-get-this-done-lets-stand-up-and-be-counted/?view=findpost&p=494344

I don't do this to be a rude prick. I do this to help others, just as others have helped me. This is known as being reciprocal.

Ignorance will get you ignored. That's reciprocal too. Attitude will only get you attitude in return.

Now if you decide to hang around AND you learn to respect the other members here, someone MIGHT eventually respect you enough to offer to help. BUT (and this is a big BUT) one day you may here of someone else who "...needs a hand..." and you pass that assistance on. That's RECIPROCAL

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Merl1n

I doubt anybody's planning on helping me out anytime soon and lets face it, we can't wait around forever. And before you say grow your own I am but it's gonna be 3 months till harvest which sucks.

I doubt anybody's planning on helping me out anytime soon...

AND I WONDER WHY???????

ATTITUDE!!!!

When you go down to the local pub do you walk in, tell the patrons they're full of shit, then tell them you want a bottle of Whiskey 'on the house'?  Of course you don't. The publican would kick your arse out the door.

But then you come on here, tell us we're lying('...full of shit...') and then go "But what about me...?" You're lucky the mods and 420 members only gave you negative rep points (Us non-420 members can no longer give negative rep points, which is lucky for you)We've had others who want to throw shit at other members here and they've been BANNED.

When a Mod here makes a valid point and you point out silly grammar, no wonder you get a response like this

"I see we have another wanker dident take long for ya colors to show did it, ya just not worth it..."

I'll say it again "ATTITUDE and RESPECT" FFS,

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD????????

• Upvote 1

AND I WONDER WHY???????

ATTITUDE!!!!

When you go down to the local pub do you walk in, tell the patrons they're full of shit, then tell them you want a bottle of Whiskey 'on the house'? Of course you don't. The publican would kick your arse out the door.

But then you come on here, tell us we're lying('...full of shit...') and then go "But what about me...?" You're lucky the mods and 420 members only gave you negative rep points (Us non-420 members can no longer give negative rep points, which is lucky for you)We've had others who want to throw shit at other members here and they've been BANNED.

When a Mod here makes a valid point and you point out silly grammar, no wonder you get a response like this

"I see we have another wanker dident take long for ya colors to show did it, ya just not worth it..."

I'll say it again "ATTITUDE and RESPECT" FFS,

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD????????

Never said full of shit and how does someone become a mod when they can't even spell?