Ozzy commercial

What are pgrs?

Plant growth regulators. To simply put it they keep the plants short, dense and stocky. They work differently in different phases, for example the reason pgr bud is often so densely covered in pistils is because it triggers a growth spurt midway through flower and the new calyxes forming don't have time to mature before harvest, hence why you get a headache (ever smoke bud off a plant 3 weeks into flower?). They also block pathways responsible for resin production which is why there's never many visible trichomes. They also harvest large scale operations so the buds go through mechanical trimmers often chopping the tips of calyxes off.

That's the next problem no local shops either it's a industry town so not alot of ppl talk much about it although theres plenty using. Just thought I'd see if I could come across someone else to have a yarn with while I get set for a grow room

Yeah no worries I basically had no help setting up for this indoor grow, except for my bro helping me pitch the tent aha. I'm happy to give you advice with anything from equipment or potting mix to coco, just message me. I don't have any experience with other mediums though.