Anyone heard this name before?

merl1n

I've been searching around and found a name, but was hoping someone else may know it. Anyone?

"hempy_hunnytung" by the looks it may have originally been 'hempy honeytongue'

Have seen it associated with 'the don' but then found a post where 'the don' would rather see him dead

Interested to know who may have some info.

Merl1n

"hempy_hunnytung" may have originally been 'hempy honeytongue'

Have seen it associated with 'the don' but then found a post where 'the don' would rather see him dead

Merl1n

Just curious, as to why you're curious about Hempy? Mentioning 'The Don' :greedy: in the same sentence is interesting, to say the least Merl1n :twiddle:​  I have not been on Oz Stoners for ages, but this caught my eye  :scratchin: And I do know the name etc  :yahoo:

Hey Dragonfly,
                        If you have a look around here you may see some posts regarding 'the don', some supportive, many (most) not. I have located post elsewhere, where the 2 are affiliated but also, as mentioned, found posts from each with less than praise for each other. It seems 'Hempy' may be affiliated with a legalisation push on medical grounds, something I am very much in support of due to my own medical situation but due to my own personal situation to say I am  very cautious would be a huge/massive understatement, hence my query.

You state "...Mentioning 'The Don' :greedy: in the same sentence is interesting, to say the least Merl1n :twiddle:..." Do you care to elaborate? I would much prefer to be informed before any contact, as they say 'forewarned is forearmed'. I may well be being over cautious, that I will admit, but I have been burnt before and it ain't happening again.

So, any info would be greatly appreciated, please do elaborate.

Merl1n