Change. Org Petition

Absolutely man one day these ignorant money hungry politicians will get their serve of karma

The problem with karma and politician's is that they make the rules, EVEN the rules that govern themselves. :twitchsmile:

That's equivalent to making the Cookie monster in charge of the cookie jar. Their entitlements are proof of that and not just whilst they are politicians, but even after they retire.

Who else do any of us know who still gets paid for a job even after retirement???

We, the tax payers are still paying Keating's income and he retired from politics back in 1996. he's been collecting (reportedly) $150k/yr for LIFE

And then they say "...it's all good, 'cos we've changed the rules...' but the rule change is only for poli's who retire from today. Not all the bastard's that retired decades previous. You and I can only collect our superannuation from age 60 at the earliest. This lot collect it as soon as they leave politics. Former pollie Bill O'chee was in Canberra from 1990 till 1999 and now gets $50k per year. Natasha Stott Despoja is getting $80k per year and Kim Beasley is collecting a pension worth close to $200,000 a year and a life gold pass for nationwaide travel. And NONE of these pricks actually need to retire to receive it. But you and I can't touch our super until we officially retire, like WTF!!! :nono:

Where does the karma come in with rules like that??????

I'll say it again (and again...) POLITICS (noun) Poli comes from greek and means many.... ...and tics are blood sucking insects.

Thanks for taking time with your response! Read it and really thought about it (really baked at the moment as well) Also I absolutely love the last line of your response

Cheers

I'll say it again (and again...) POLITICS (noun) Poli comes from greek and means many.... ...and tics are blood sucking insects.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V0720 using OZ Stoners mobile app