anyone ever grown in a large fridge?

Back in the day old mate had real old kelvinator. We picked it up from the tip and gutted the fuckin thing. Thats how it was set up. Two 6s. Around 300cfm give or take. And a single 4inch 80-130cfm blowing onto the bare bulb on the good old bare bulbed adustawing

Powerboard mounted on the back... and the good ol elec ballast mounted on the back too. Lined the whole bloody fridge with reflective freezer stuff you insulting shit you get from bunnings. Its diamond reflective and awesome thickness.

You wouldnt notice a bloody thing. Im telling ya boys. All the sealing around the gaps of the fridge were full on lightlockout.

This one was a single door. But had the single freezer compartment at the bottom. Res was in there with a tiny pump and two spaghetti lines into each square pot filled with canna clay pebbles.

The strain was from the white family but god damn the thing would yield like sombitch with the 600 in there. 650 gram runs with three weeks veg with lots of tipping were definatley not uncommon and with a 42 day flower strain. Im tellin ya. No bullshit.

In an area that big was easily 100watts per its size.

More watts. More lumens. More betta.

And the best part his missus thiught it was stocked up with dog food for the three dogs. He would organide his dog meat in 1kg bags and leave them inside the house freezer. She never knew. And the best part? He was renting and the real estate and property owners were doing 3 monthly inspections.

I shit you not he would leave the fans cranking and the real estate would be right in front of it with the thing in FULL flower.

And till this day he still has the old fridge but currently not using it. As his got his own place up north and grows in 2m long cupboards in the shed.

His got two 2m cupboards. There is two recirc plants in each. He has 2000watts crammed into each cupboard (not pulling your leg). 250mm extraction fans.

Pulls 80oz each cupboard. Every single grow with 5 weeks veg to fill them out under a scrog screen with topping and bending and training.. But harvested at different times to cut down time .We have the same strain. .... yep you read that right 80 ounces per cupboard. 4 plants to keep under the limit for NSW.

And always seeds. Even with the fridge. From seed will always yield more.

This fella always taught me. More lumens in a smaller space that seems crazy is better. Ive always believed that and his results for cramming light like that in spaces of tiny sizes is phenomenal hence pulling ridicilous numbers out of a fridge of such size.

Anyway. For anyone that wants to stealthy. You can do it. Even with the noise. No one will blink twice. Im currently building a fridge of my own. Its a double doored old kelvinator. Nearly a metre wide 0.9m. And 0.7m in depth.

Peace. Smoky.

so found this out the farm, think it'll work alright with a 600w LED inside, hopefully get the fan going to see what sorta flow it puts out, only gonna use it to germinate my seeds as im running outta room in my tents..

121af33038c8736058ab205d72539c64.jpg

46e848b29f8afb80d21bd00325d9fb6c.jpg

c7f276caf72f3b1b772559463d5cde95.jpg

ive started gutting it, just needs a couple finishing touches, a big ol' clean and i could be in business...