I have acquired a few bags of old/dried rabbit poo and thought I'd give it a go in my grow, (using it in the yard too)

I've begun to use it on my plants that are in veg, so far so good

currently using a combination of rabbit poo tee and top dressing the plants

Couldn't find much on using it except a few words from Louise stating it is a good thing

Yes it did stink when I top dressed with the poo, but it wasn't that bad

anyone have experience with rabbit poo and a cannabis grow?

ta stoners! 

edit - found this  rabbit poo is  N- 2.4 P -1.4 K 0.6

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

No experience with rabbit poo 

in general animals that eat mostly veg is gonna be a good thing , meat eaters maybe not so good 

Just go easy , very easy 

Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and many minerals, lots of micro-nutrients,

plus many other beneficial trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, sulfur, copper,

and cobalt just to name a few.

N – P – K VALUES – Rabbit= N- 2.4 P- 1.4 K- .60, Chicken=N- 1.1 P-.80  K- .50, Sheep=N- .70 P- .30K-.60, Horse=N- .70 P-.30 K- .60,

Steer=N- .70 P-.30 K-.40, Dairy Cow=N- .25 P-.15 K-.25  As you can see by the nutrient values of farm manures and how they

measure up and rabbit manure really shines! Rabbit manure also doesn’t smell as strong as other manures making it easy to use.

From here: https://riseandshinerabbitry.com/2012/03/31/the-benefits-and-uses-of-rabbit-manure/

• Upvote 1

cool thanks for the link... didn't think about using the word manure in my searches 

decided to take the plunge and mix a few cups of (already dried/old) rabbit manure into coco

will be using it for the rest of my current coco grow, or until I really f things up

still would like to hear from anyone who has used it

post-4942-0-08196100-1475545782_thumb.jpg

I used to use it in a soil mix back when I had bunnies, top dress pots and garden beds. The npk varies with how dry the manure is and what the bunnies were eating. I would be keeping an eye on the coco/bunny poo mix for drainage. As the poo rehydrates it might bog down the mix a bit.

• Upvote 1