Strain decision help for mothers

I have done the the pineapple chunk before and some friends have as well, and we never got a massive yield ( given it was a summer crop) although the others that done it wasn't summer and still small yields. Awesome smoke, yield not so much. As for incredible bulk, massive yields but I'm not a fan of the smoke. I'm a bit of a pot snob and find the bulk to be to earthy for my liking, after a while it just seems to taste like dirt and I get over any pheno really quick. Don't get me wrong you get wasted, but I like a nice flavour to go with the high as well.

Was watching medgrower last night (old upload) and he was pulling up the kosher kush, now that strain I have tried (not grown myself) have seen a massive outdoor one from a friend and what I have smoked of it, it's such a nice smoke. I'm also kind of bias towards kush strains, love that kush.

I have done the the pineapple chunk before and some friends have as well, and we never got a massive yield ( given it was a summer crop) although the others that done it wasn't summer and still small yields. Awesome smoke, yield not so much. As for incredible bulk, massive yields but I'm not a fan of the smoke. I'm a bit of a pot snob and find the bulk to be to earthy for my liking, after a while it just seems to taste like dirt and I get over any pheno really quick. Don't get me wrong you get wasted, but I like a nice flavour to go with the high as well.

Was watching medgrower last night (old upload) and he was pulling up the kosher kush, now that strain I have tried (not grown myself) have seen a massive outdoor one from a friend and what I have smoked of it, it's such a nice smoke. I'm also kind of bias towards kush strains, love that kush.

Ahhh the more i read the more i totally understand haha! You sound just like me almost although i love my cheesey flavours

And when it comes to that dirt flavour after getting too big thats very true , and i really dont want that , i want some really nice flavoursome canna for my smoko , i love my hydro flavours and theres nothing better than that really peppery tingle you get at the back of your throat that kust makes you cough a little hahha , im a pretty frequent smoker so i love my flavours and i love my strong stones ,mixing it up a little with bush and hyg every now and then , but anything that forces the cough out of you with a nice flavour and a pretty good yeild rate is good enough for me

• Upvote 1