Cure? Why not try it?

Does it cure better when you have just a single bud in a small jar, like you have there, as opposed to a larger jar with more in it?

I'm also curious about boveda... Do people here use it or have used it for curing?

I dont think it matters my self as long as it is stored rite u can have the jar full with many buds.

Yes there are a few ppl that use those, i havent yet my self...

Does it cure better when you have just a single bud in a small jar, like you have there, as opposed to a larger jar with more in it?

I'm also curious about boveda... Do people here use it or have used it for curing?

I use the Boveda system and I will tell you that it is hands down BRILLIANT!!!. This is not a plug for the product, I just read that quite a lot of the growers and dispensaries in the US are using it and thought I would give it a try. Bought a few of the 60 gram, 62% packs from Australian Vaporizers and some 4 Litre locking lid air tight containers from Masters (like the Decor or Systema ones) and made up some Medicinal Herb Humidors. 

My reasons for saying they are brilliant;

• After air drying, the Boveda packs will remove any last minute moisture from your bigger denser buds and add moisture back to the smaller less dense drier buds, creating a perfectly uniform moisture content in the buds
  • You don't need to burp your product, as the Boveda is doing that for you
  • The website claims that your save 15% of your terpenes, and whether it does this or not I cannot prove this, but the smell and flavour is more intense.One of the strains I commonly grow, Paradise Seeds Opium, I have been curing this in the burping jars method until I set roughly 8oz on a Boveda pack and put 2oz in a jar to burp, both have been cured for around 3 months and I can definately smell and taste the difference. 
  • If I accidently leave a bud out (stoned forgetfulness) and I come back to it and its gone crispy dry, I can put it back in the Boveda container and it will go back to perfect 
  • Upvote 3