OK I give up - need help - can't figure this one

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor tent
Growing Medium: coco - nutrifield 
Growing Style: Scrog
Watering/Feeding Frequency: current 3 feeds per day
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):  1.3 worked back up from 0.9 after a flush with just Cannazym and PH5.8 water
PH Levels: 5.8 - 6
Temperature/Humidity Levels: approx 27c day down to 15ish at night
Air Flow/Fans etc.: heaps
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): currently under a MH
Total Wattage: 1000w - dimmed to 600w
Growth Stage: veg
Plants Age: 6 weeks
Cannabis Strain: the incredible bulk

Well this has me totally fucked. 

Growth is going all twisted and crunchie - one would think heat but nope - light too low - nope. 

Pissing me off big time! Lost 2 weeks in grow time to this shit and I feel like I am fighting a loosing battle. 

PH is right, feed well... I think my issues are coming from the nutrifield crap. I have changed back to my other gear but nothing seems to be working. 

I am not adding all the time, I flushed and tried to see recovery - got a bit then its still happening and spreading. 

any ideas please would be greatly appreciated

post-46252-0-55752700-1459850987_thumb.jpg post-46252-0-78823400-1459850991_thumb.jpg post-46252-0-55618300-1459850994_thumb.jpg

I use that nutrifield crap lol Works as well as anything I have tried .

If you are growing in coco, you are probably overwatering at 3 times a day.

Have you checked how damp your medium is before the next feed ?

You may have a little root rot

the multi feed might have started early - but no - coco is a hydro medium and uses caution exchange - have a read of this https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241341 

I only say crap because its the thing that has changed. All my grows before were all pretty good. 

Many thanks to Dingo as well for looking at this thread for me. 

I use that nutrifield crap lol Works as well as anything I have tried .

If you are growing in coco, you are probably overwatering at 3 times a day.

Have you checked how damp your medium is before the next feed ?

You may have a little root rot

Actually you might be spot on. 

In coco - whats the best way to fix that? transplant? 

I would not transplant, roots are probably damaged now

Let your medium dry out and reduce watering, see if she perks up.

Just noticed that you have Cannazyme, Keep using it, will help with recovery. :)

Many thanks mate - between you, MM and Dingo its come down to the roots. I spent a good amount of time just now uncovering a some roots, looked good but could tell they were new as well. 

The last two days have had Fongarid in it so I am going to leave her for a few days with no feed, flush with ph water and canna and leave for another two and see where shes at. 

So I'll give it till Monday to show that shes going to be ok - otherwise I am scrapping it and starting again. Dont wanna waste too much on something that wont ever really turn out. 

If you have seen new roots, then she is already starting/trying to recover.

Coco may work as a hydro medium, plants do not thrive in a constantly wet or soaking medium.

The medium needs enough time for the plant and environment to cycle it back to lightly damp to dry at the top.

You will also invite gnats to your grow if you keep the surface of the coco constantly damp

• Upvote 1

Yeah have mutli feed for my last 5 grows with no problems as per the link I pasted above. 

In flower can feed up to 4-5 times a day with coco. But in this case I am thinking I need to let the roots really expand before trying it. 

Many many thanks. 

Also clay balls on top helps with the gnats - but I was once told - coco is a hydo medium, treat it like soil , you get soil grow, treat it like hydro and wow. 

Has held true until this round :D can't win them all.