Where to buy steamed bone meal?

Hey guys, as the title suggests, Im looking for steamed bone mean in australia. I had a look online an found fox farm has a version but they most dont send to australia and the one I found that does is charging $60 for a bag(im not sure but that sounds expensive). Im hoping theres some random aussie company someone can point me to!!Thanks in advance :D

Why does it have to be steamed?

Because Ive got high chloesterol and trying to avoid fats when it gets fried... :haha:

Seriously...I was told that its more bio available to the plants if its been steamed. Not sure if i was being fed porky pies but it made sense in my head

Edited by reggie kray

Easiest organic soil mix in the world. 1 bag cow manure. One bag chook shit. 2 bags good quality organic compost. One bag worm castings and one bag of pea straw. Either mix it all up and let it cook or simply lay it in layers lasagne style.

Give it a go. Your plants will be lush and happy with no deficiencies. I use that mix indoors with cannabis, outdoors with cannabis and have started building all my veggie garden beds with that mix 2. I have never seen so many tomatoes on 1 bush as I'm seeing in this soil mix. Watermelons are going mental too.

• Upvote 1

Im using the bone meal for for outdoor flower phase in unison with organic pottash. Didn't know it made a good super soil mix for canna but will take that onboard for sure!!!!

Easiest organic soil mix in the world. 1 bag cow manure. One bag chook shit. 2 bags good quality organic compost. One bag worm castings and one bag of pea straw. Either mix it all up and let it cook or simply lay it in layers lasagne style.

Give it a go. Your plants will be lush and happy with no deficiencies. I use that mix indoors with cannabis, outdoors with cannabis and have started building all my veggie garden beds with that mix 2. I have never seen so many tomatoes on 1 bush as I'm seeing in this soil mix. Watermelons are going mental too.

How did the supersoil mix compare to say canna terra or any other soil mixes you have used?

Im using the bone meal for for outdoor flower phase in unison with organic pottash. Didn't know it made a good super soil mix for canna but will take that onboard for sure!!!!

How did the supersoil mix compare to say canna terra or any other soil mixes you have used?

i have never used any bagged soil. except for potting mixes bought from nurseries etc which in my experience really sucked. i struggled with organics and trying to get all the ingredients that people said i needed to mix into these super soils etc. i could never get it to work my plants were never happy. once i started exploring into living soils and no till garden beds it all became really simple.

i just started a thread the other day with a plant just starting flower, it is in a 50l tub using a lasagne style no till bed with layers of the ingredients i mentioned before. the plant is actually the third grow in that tub with only really mulch and a few handfuls of manure sprinkled on top every now and then and i havnt seen a single deficiency, in fact i think its getting better with each grow.

follow along if you like its only early flower stage yet but its about to get exciting.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/76091-heaven-scent/

for flowering , worm castings all day long , add some comfrey form the health food shop & bokashi bran , topdress at start of flower & again half way though & again if running a long winded sativa 

other wise Dr Earth fermented fish bone meal http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DR-EARTH-INC-Fish-Bone-Meal-Organic-3-18-0-2-5-Lb-Box-/331765962133?hash=item4d3ecad595:g:uIUAAOSwa-dWq-21