Research on weight loss when drying

Fuck, that would last me a few years...

EDIT: 40oz (Coz how the fuck did I come up with 24 in 2.5p) would do you for a few years??  (Yeah it would!)

That would do me for... a year.. maybe EDIT:if for some fucked up reason you got ripped off and only got 24oz in 2.5 pounds lol 

Edited by Razz0r

2-2.5lbs is not 24 oz ?

In any case an ounce a month is about my usage.

About the same here...maybe a little more but not much...As for Yeild? I do it really scientifically...NOT...that is why I ended up with 4 more plants than I could possible ever use...and that still leaves me 4 and I should easily get my 12-15OZ I need plus another couple or so for butter, So have gone from "underkill" (Ran out of last seasons stuff months ago) to overkill..unless something horrible happens to my girls in the next 3-4 months then I am not going to run out for a FEW YEARS lol