2015/16 Outdoor

yeh i have 4 to 6 weeks to go depending if i take the first one at 8 or 10 weeks, it's looking closer to 8.

Yeah south here to, Vic Cenralish, what u feeding now? Those hot days we had in row recently i went through a pump pack of powerfeed in double time couple of bottles of potash and a shit load of water over 200 litres a day for ones i have, from now on in till 2 weeks to go im using only powerfeed and molasses then for 2weeks while i flush molasses only. i'll get some pics up soon but i only got phone atm not sure if all location stuff is turned of on phone if that is enough safety?

Ahhh i been on the forums on my phone for years lol feeding katek super growth pellets and the usual goodies calmag lime go go juice was on advanceds big bud and budfactor x stopped big bud now and pk for 3 weeks and flush thats plans lol

yeh i have 4 to 6 weeks to go depending if i take the first one at 8 or 10 weeks, it's looking closer to 8.

Yeah south here to, Vic Cenralish, what u feeding now? Those hot days we had in row recently i went through a pump pack of powerfeed in double time couple of bottles of potash and a shit load of water over 200 litres a day for ones i have, from now on in till 2 weeks to go im using only powerfeed and molasses then for 2weeks while i flush molasses only. i'll get some pics up soon but i only got phone atm not sure if all location stuff is turned of on phone if that is enough safety? 

When I was using my phone I'd upload to my computer first, remove all details via right click properties etc. Then upload. Im sure its safe. I try and use camera now just because it takes better pics than my shitty scratched phone camera. :toke:

Edit - even if location is on & u upload to computer & remove details - no probs.

Edited by RickShawRyder

All in preparation for the worst lol see how she goes still running budfactor x with chitosan.. hitting the pk tonight hopefully she starts swelling nice!

Budfactor X = Hyped useless product. Run the same strain with and without budfactor X, no difference. Yeah theres no doubt AN have some decent products BudFactor X just isnt one of them. My 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

Additive of the year for me, molasses, Cannabis loves this shit, i dont care if its just a simple sugar, it just works, when my plants are happy and everything is trying its hardest to stay pointing upward towards the sky, im happy, and im tellin ya everytime u hit em with the bitter gold they love it i am a bit biased when i talk about my babies 

• Upvote 2

Budfactor X = Hyped useless product. Run the same strain with and without budfactor X, no difference. Yeah theres no doubt AN have some decent products BudFactor X just isnt one of them. My 2 cents.

U did read up on it??? Bud factor x contains 33% chitosan im using the product for its anti mould and pest resiliance have heard only good things about her..

It's just a joy to be doing ryan the little rock hard mediocre buds being sold as weeed become insignificant after you smell the resin from these babies i could sit with them all day :)

Oh man i keep pinching myself finally I'll get my hands on decent buds for once.. there was a nice delivery that popped into my hands yesterday serious seeds 97" ak47 bloody good smoke too bring on harvest tho!