can you grow your plants to long

v8vega350

In My Indoor Experience, no,.. your plant will not be more potent if you veged (vegitated) for longer. It all depends on the little white hairs your girlie plant grows and the little tiny droplets of thc it produces. If you harvest them at the right time, they will be more potent.

Im my opinion - when the little hairs are 75% brown is a good time to pick ! depends on strain & grow method i guess. Try picking buds each week, dry em and smoke test them yourself - work out wich smoko you like the best! its a love/passion/obsession and can become art!

Ohh my sorry im rambling.......what a great weekend! CHEERS ALL

veg is no problem but remeber the plant can double or triple in size once you turn it to flower and the root system needs to be able to suport it (nute wise) you will get more smoko but most likely wont be as potent as the enegy in the plant has more leaf stem n even bud stucure to .

support

once flowering the window when there done is can be as short as a week or as long as a month get a magnifing glass tho pick the right time the christals r clear head stone as they brown off leans more towards body stone and potancey drops off rapidly from then on being a annual plant they all have there time otherwise we could all just have monster plants n just keep takin off our smoko as we needed it lol.

mem

Edited by memnock