HERBAL HIGHs ?

Hey everyone,

Since summer's coming up Iv decided to grow some herbal highs ... I dont know which plants i can smoke or eat .. could someone recommend or suggest a good relaxing herbal high ?

there re thousands of ethno specfiaes out there , what kind of high are you looking for , a sedative like an opiate ect a trippy plant that wil warp your mind in ways you only dreamed of before , or stimulant or other ect ...

im looking for a body relaxer ... nothing that will make me try to crawl under lines, just a simple body relaxing head high.

I have always enjoyed kratom for that

you can get cuttings from various sources but be fast because they are going to be banning it , I thought it was sept 1 2004 but it is not untill 2005 lol

::: TOPIC MOVED:::: you will get more help here most likely

Hey i was woundering other than kratom wat would u recomend? i used to big a big time stoner but my g/f is against it, and i don't drink or smoke ciggs its been a year and i'm missin getting high :smoke . i wouldn't mind some trip like substance either but nothing that would make me lose control. I'm atm searching to find some kratom(mind you its not easy :D ) and i'm woundering wat else would be a good, legal way to get high.

:peace:

Cheerz Striborg for bringin this one up ...

Hey Pure , a little while ago I know .. a bit behind the times ... What is Kratom? (yeh yeh I'll google it) , does it grow natively in Australia .. and did they end up makin It Illegal?? :) Thx.

Ahem .. Well ... Besides our Beloved MJ , I only know of DMT to be a good high from smokin (If only for a little while) ...

I know thats not entirely legal depending on how you go about it ...

But Is there anything really worth bothering with aside from MJ and DMT ?? (as In plantlife not Fungii) :)

Thx.

Budman :)

:)