The seed collectors thread..

Any recommendations on where I should feed the birds?  I don't particularly want to hit police stations, the shops, national parks, etc. and fear that I'd try and keep them going should any sprout in my yard lol

post-57931-0-61590800-1459847585_thumb.jpg

FWIW those seeds are ones I've found on the tent floor, drying racks, in plants I didn't like, etc.  so they'll never get planted or even given away.

Yeh so you probably wouldn't pollinate a whole plant just a bit of pollen on a branch or two would still give you a heap of seeds without seeding the whole plant unless you want thousands of seeds of course,ive never brought a seed in my life,always better to grow your own for free,nothing worse than smoking seedy pot and miss a seed and smoke it and POP BANG hot bits everywhere and they taste like shit plus gives me instant headache lol you should definitely have a go at makin your own seed,its the way to go

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

I’ve just started my collection,

3x Jack Herer

4x lemon kush

3x blue power

3x bubblegummer

(All feminized)

2x white widow autos

2x cbd crew critical mass

2x Dutch passion white widows

2x bubble auto (feminized)

2x Ceres skunk haze (fem)

2x resin bubblicious

I plan to reproduce all of these soo I will have an abundance of seeds and never need to order again.

My main question is, what’s the best way to store your seeds for long term, I’m talking 4-5 years?

I have little plastic and glass vials to keep them in, plus they then all sit in an air tight container, but do you guys mix the seeds in the vials with rice to absorb any excess moisture?

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1