Mullumbimby madness

Unfortunately, there is little to no chance you will ever acquire pure MM sorry.

There is only a small network of 3 growers in Northern NSW that grow pure MM annually.

Unless you know these gents personally, the seeds will never be given out.

Real MM is unlike any of Neville's hazes in cerebral strength and yield, thus why so coveted.

Once you have smoked MM you understand why no other pure sativa really compares :)

Rose.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have not personally grown it out as of yet.... Have quite a bit well a fair few on the popping list before her.

for those of you that have seen the bean stash photo... You know what imma talkin bout.. Haha.

Hold onto your hat when u do get it I heard she's a hell of a ride really trippy and might see odd colors here and there!

Unfortunately, there is little to no chance you will ever acquire pure MM sorry.

There is only a small network of 3 growers in Northern NSW that grow pure MM annually.

Unless you know these gents personally, the seeds will never be given out.

Real MM is unlike any of Neville's hazes in cerebral strength and yield, thus why so coveted.

Once you have smoked MM you understand why no other pure sativa really compares :)

Rose.

Didn't spot your comment rose..

I have had someone toke it in the early 70s who was local to mullumbimby himself.. long story short he told me it's was his favourite now 60 years old and 40 years into his habit he still says the same I understand people hold onto certain genetics for conservation but why not bring it back! Surely we can't all be the young teenagers with hot cupboards so the story goes and it's 2015 times have changed before we lose it forever..

• Upvote 1

lol I like my brain too much to eating shoots never have never will too many bad raps!

**shrooms

Dont let fear hold you back ryan. Shrooms are like pot. A naturally occuring gift from god. Just ease yourself into it. Small doses are great for a very chilled out high with strong feels for music. Very enjoyable. You dont have to eat so many that time and space bend around you although that can be fun too

• Upvote 1

Dont let fear hold you back ryan. Shrooms are like pot. A naturally occuring gift from god. Just ease yourself into it. Small doses are great for a very chilled out high with strong feels for music. Very enjoyable. You dont have to eat so many that time and space bend around you although that can be fun too

I think we had this discussion ages ago at riu lol.. yeh I'm just done with all other illicits just stick to pot!

I think we had this discussion ages ago at riu lol.. yeh I'm just done with all other illicits just stick to pot!

Since you'll let one person tell you it's bad and illegal I'll even the score saying that they're completely safe when correctly identified and the absolute best way of sorting your head/life in the shortest amount of time.  I think that mexican leader in the show weeds put it best when him and the lead chickie did hallucinogens when he said they're like six months of therapy in a night.  Even on the so called bad trips you tend to have moments that could be considered good or enlightening and at worst when you come down from a terrorific overdose you most certainly come back with a renewed fondness and appreciation for sobriety which at least from my experience bleeds through to other types of drugs like alcohol so for example while you're not going to want to have a few drinks with the mates any less you'll feel far less inclined to get absolutely shit faced with them on a regular basis.  If you consider them teachers, absolutely never abuse them and prepare in advance by doing research on trip reports and stuff like that before you take them you'll honestly have the experience of a lifetime.  It might be good, it might be bad, but it's not going to be something you look back on and regret doing especially if you prepare yourself beforehand.  Words can never truly do them any justice so illegal or otherwise at least try them once before you die.

Since you'll let one person tell you it's bad and illegal I'll even the score saying that they're completely safe when correctly identified and the absolute best way of sorting your head/life in the shortest amount of time. I think that mexican leader in the show weeds put it best when him and the lead chickie did hallucinogens when he said they're like six months of therapy in a night. Even on the so called bad trips you tend to have moments that could be considered good or enlightening and at worst when you come down from a terrorific overdose you most certainly come back with a renewed fondness and appreciation for sobriety which at least from my experience bleeds through to other types of drugs like alcohol so for example while you're not going to want to have a few drinks with the mates any less you'll feel far less inclined to get absolutely shit faced with them on a regular basis. If you consider them teachers, absolutely never abuse them and prepare in advance by doing research on trip reports and stuff like that before you take them you'll honestly have the experience of a lifetime. It might be good, it might be bad, but it's not going to be something you look back on and regret doing especially if you prepare yourself beforehand. Words can never truly do them any justice so illegal or otherwise at least try them once before you die.

Not saying they're bad bro.. just saying the illicits were a time in my life I'd rather depart from.. I'm down for trippy weed..
  • Upvote 1