Mullumbimby madness

I sincerely doubt he has that ,maybe he just knows what he's doing

Pretty much anything that came from north coast of NSW and placed a bit of punch was called that

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

he's old as and is mates with many top growers in those areas and has been growing the same shit for decades mate. Definitely taking his word for it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

There must be 100 different MM's out there, have grown them before ?, or its what i was told it was, long time ago

was a huge unruly sativa, that ya struggled to finish outside down here in mexico, and took over a room inside when i tried it there 

chucked some pollen at it obviously lol

had massive yard long heads

Edited by pedro de pacas

No such thing as a sinse or sinsemilla strain ,,it means seedless ,,so unpollinated ,,back then seedless dope wasn't too common .not from dealers anyway,,if you had a females and no males you'd probably have sinse,,but a lot of shit back then was hermi too ..

Most the bulk shit coming down to Melbourne was grown enmass,,often from prior bagseed that was collected over time from bags of dope with varying qualities..,so cross pollinated was fairly normal.

No such thing as the real Mullumbimby Madness either.

But it's a good name ,,,

• Upvote 1

Everything back then(not as far back as SE) was called by wherever it came from, when I was a young fucker anyway 

bloke I got it off was bringing down 10 big pedros a week, paying stnuc 50c to make grams up lol

fucked if I know, never heard of it till then, had heard of Old Mother Sativa tho 

never trust a hippy i reckon 

I've never heard of any smoko sold as MM tho

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

spent quite a bit of time in mullim many years ago and m.m was a bit of a joke.There was alot of top bud  from mulim and all around and to lable it with cool name such as m.m can only impress tourist that couple of dollars more.

Everything back then(not as far back as SE) was called by wherever it came from, when I was a young fucker anyway

bloke I got it off was bringing down 10 big pedros a week, paying stnuc 50c to make grams up lol

fucked if I know, never heard of it till then, had heard of Old Mother Sativa tho

never trust a hippy i reckon

I've never heard of any smoko sold as MM tho

We used to get it from a mate who grew what he told us were seeds from a grower in Nimbin

I don't know if was or wasn't the real thing

But 1 thing I can tell i still rate in the top 10 smoke I've had in a 40 yr span

Gave us all a few seeds , wish I knew how to clone and do indoors back then

Those seeds were the starter of my growing career

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1