• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Mullumbimby madness

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

ninrat

ninrat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 Posts:

I sincerely doubt he has that ,maybe he just knows what he's doing
Pretty much anything that came from north coast of NSW and placed a bit of punch was called that

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

he's old as and is mates with many top growers in those areas and has been growing the same shit for decades mate. Definitely taking his word for it.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:
I didn't think you could grow the same strain that long without the introduction of new genes
Madness was a sinse strain(seedless) ,so no seeds
Wouldn't it eventually turn back to hemp anyway
Not doubting he grows some prime buds

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14580 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

There must be 100 different MM's out there, have grown them before ?, or its what i was told it was, long time ago

was a huge unruly sativa, that ya struggled to finish outside down here in mexico, and took over a room inside when i tried it there 

chucked some pollen at it obviously lol

had massive yard long heads

Edited by pedro de pacas, 01 August 2019 - 09:16 PM.

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
No such thing as a sinse or sinsemilla strain ,,it means seedless ,,so unpollinated ,,back then seedless dope wasn't too common .not from dealers anyway,,if you had a females and no males you'd probably have sinse,,but a lot of shit back then was hermi too ..

Most the bulk shit coming down to Melbourne was grown enmass,,often from prior bagseed that was collected over time from bags of dope with varying qualities..,so cross pollinated was fairly normal.

No such thing as the real Mullumbimby Madness either.

But it's a good name ,,,

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14580 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Everything back then(not as far back as SE) was called by wherever it came from, when I was a young fucker anyway 

bloke I got it off was bringing down 10 big pedros a week, paying stnuc 50c to make grams up lol

fucked if I know, never heard of it till then, had heard of Old Mother Sativa tho 

never trust a hippy i reckon 

I've never heard of any smoko sold as MM tho

Edited by pedro de pacas, 01 August 2019 - 10:24 PM.

t.stoned

t.stoned

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: for veg using 2 times set of 5 t5 2.1m 54w 6400k for veg and 2 times 1000w hps for bud
  • Fav. Nutrients:i have used canna nutes for near 25 years.There may be better but I'm sticking with canna cause i haven' seen better results with people using other brands

spent quite a bit of time in mullim many years ago and m.m was a bit of a joke.There was alot of top bud  from mulim and all around and to lable it with cool name such as m.m can only impress tourist that couple of dollars more.

AquaForestBoy

AquaForestBoy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 5000W Chinese Unbranded thingo uses 100watts actual energy
  • Fav. Nutrients:Seares 5in1<br />Professor's Starter Soaker<br />Worms worms and Castings galore!

I have MM from AussieSeeds, Growing indoor with some intense Tension training and spiral technique.under a 5000w light. the seeds germinated both of the 2 i put in. Regular seeds not fem or autos. 

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:
A 5000w light, what light is that ?
Sure you read that right?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:

Everything back then(not as far back as SE) was called by wherever it came from, when I was a young fucker anyway

bloke I got it off was bringing down 10 big pedros a week, paying stnuc 50c to make grams up lol

fucked if I know, never heard of it till then, had heard of Old Mother Sativa tho

never trust a hippy i reckon

I've never heard of any smoko sold as MM tho

We used to get it from a mate who grew what he told us were seeds from a grower in Nimbin

I don't know if was or wasn't the real thing

But 1 thing I can tell i still rate in the top 10 smoke I've had in a 40 yr span

Gave us all a few seeds , wish I knew how to clone and do indoors back then

Those seeds were the starter of my growing career

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.