Please help me find it!

Don't forget the site seedfinder

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Girl_Scout_Cookies/The_Cali_Connection/

On the top left hand side of the site there is a list of breeders, and then all the strains they have, with heaps or reviews by people who have either grown or smoked each strain, grow info, lineage, and all that jazz. It still has all the breeders info on strains that are yet to be reviewed. I have even written reviews for half a dozen grows, myself, hence the GSC link.

I've used this site about a million times to find what I want, especially if I'm looking for a plant with certain parents from different strains. It's how I found White OG V2 (The White x Triple Kush) by Karma Genetics. Was one of only a few strains that had "The White" in it, on the site I buy from, and it looked like the best, with the Triple Kush as the other parent (also has The White as A grandparent). Couldn't find the strain on Leafly

Edited by CannaRat