Please help me find it!

I was going to make / have someone make a one off strain consisting of 3 plants.

Now this is going to sound very stupid to most but I'm weird so I don't care. lol

The 3 strains would be made up from strains with idividual letters. Those letters, if you haven't already figured it out would be F, T & W to make the strain FTW aka Fuck The World.

Long story short, I have a friend who is the creator, well, co creator of a clothing label called FTW. All money made goes toward mental illness and suicide prevention. His brother originally made up a few T shirts but shortly after he commited suicide and a year later so did his sister. So my friend carried on and made FTW into what it is today.

He is, like me, a sufferer of depression and anxiety but also a bi-polar sufferer.

I was planning on making a strain for him and have 2 plants in mind but haven't figured out the 3rd yet. The T plant would be Trainwreck and the W plant White Widow. As for the F....dunno.

If done properly it could actually turn out to be quite a decent strain and not just a one off. I am not the guy for the job. lol

Thats the basics of my idea anyway so run with it and let me know what you think. If it's easy enough then I may give it a go myself but considering I only have a small set up and not a lot of time on my hands it's probably not going to turn out to well if I did attempt it.

• Upvote 2

It can mean that too Louise.

Yea Nay, thats why I wanted that periodic table of strains so I could check it out and find what strains were best for depression and make a super depressipon beating chronic. lol

Frankenstein looked good but can't find that anywhere in seed banks.

Maybe Gumby has something stashed away in the massivecollection of seeds. lol

You def need to do some reading on breeding & how that works , will help with what your trying to do , good luck with your FTW ventures 

Yea Itch, deffo need to do heaps of research ay. Any suggestions on a good place to start before I hit the information super highway and boggle my brain with contradicting theories and ideas?!

Cheers bra.

Yea I saw something about this on a website just now.

Now I admit this is all new territory for me so correct me if I'm wrong here (and forgive my ignorance to terminology, I have no idea and I've just used Matt's basic language lol) but would the easiest thing to do in my case be to order a few feminized seeds of F, T & W (whatever strain I decide on in the end) and then do a 5 stage grow.

Stage 1: Grow F and 'seed' it with collodial silver water (By 'seed' it I mean create pollen sacks on a female plant)

Stage 2: Grow T and polinate it with F's pollen to create FT seeds

Stage 3: Grow FT and 'seed' it with collodial silver water

Stage 4: Grow W and polinate it with FT's pollen to create FTW seeds

Stage 5: Grow FTW

Am I close or nowhere near the mark?