Do your parents know you use cannabis?

Do your parents know you smoke?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My parents hated it until I moved out of home. Then they realized it was my decision and were accepting. My Dad says he has never smoked it but my Mum says he has once & was so wasted he was too afraid to do it again. She also told me he used to grow an outdoor plant for a workmate for a few years when we lived on a decent sized property when I was a kid. They havent mentioned it for years though. Who knows they may have forgotten.

I got into weed when I was diagnosed with cancer earlier on ....My parents know , I didn't hide it , my old man was x vietnam vet and mother was a nurse , so I didn't really have a rough time of it. I'm sure my old man puffed something in Nam ...

I found it reduced the amount of painkillers I needed per day , which was good as everything is filtered by your liver and kidneys ....

Both were actually quite supportive , I think I got away with alot of it because they knew I was powerless to control anything

• Upvote 3

Two kids, both in their late 20's, both know I smoke, but only one knows I have an indoor grow. The other one is an anti pot piss head... so no, that one doe not know about my grow op.

My 5yr old son knows about mums special plant's and he knows he is not allowed 2 talk about them but most of my friends up here have kids that know they r not allowed in the same room if we are smoking the only problem is when he has friends over whose parents I don't know then everything is out of sight and I try 2 keep them from the back of the garden I know I will probably get judgement off some on here cause of his young age but this is how my parents brought me up so I won't be hiding anything from my son hopefully by the time he is interested it will be legal but if not mums here

Dingo - I see we both have truely legit reasons for the drive to be free of the boundaries the ignorant have imposed upon us

Even in the post that Westerly made , you can see the boundaries that the ignorant society has imposed upon all of us , making us hide for fear of retribution.

It really pisses me off that they paint this picture of a pot smoker as a lazy , non performing part of society and I have always encouraged the people I know who join me in enjoying some tasty smoke to hold their heads high , because I do truely see us as pioneers .....

My friends that smoke are lawyers , doctors , Lecturers and engineers (as I am) and we prefer it over the undermining effects of alcohol ...

Just a little side note >>> it made me happy :)

I was yarning with my old man overseas re germination problems yesterday lol   He has only recently become a larger part of my life (5 years or so) after many many years of misunderstanding and hurt.  i told him I was chpping  around 6 oz outta that little cupboard..he laughed and said tha's how much his colas weigh....and yeah, in his backyard, barzid lol

Faith :bongon: :sun:

• Upvote 3

For sure Dingo lol  I hear some stories these days they are so much more like mates if a person is blessed that way.  My mum too-when I was visiting them last she went to the dispensaries for me...se doesn't smoke but would sit out and yarn with me...like it should be really..if it was like that when we were younger we could fix up a lot of fuckery thatss arounnd man I'm baked lol ..total wipeout is on :good:

adios

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 2

Just a little side note >>> it made me happy :)

I was yarning with my old man overseas re germination problems yesterday lol   He has only recently become a larger part of my life (5 years or so) after many many years of misunderstanding and hurt.  i told him I was chpping  around 6 oz outta that little cupboard..he laughed and said tha's how much his colas weigh....and yeah, in his backyard, barzid lol

Faith :bongon: :sun:

6Oz Colas, nice