Male or Female?

Hi all, 

I can't seem to attach photos to a post so I am posting here with a link to my gallery, I have 4 plants and am hoping I can get help with some sexing! Im 100% sure one of them is female, happy days! :D

Thanks! any help would be appreciated!
How long can you leave a male before it drops pollen? I will get rid of them as soon as I'm 100% sure its male, just curious. 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1479-male-or-female/

Thanks Naycha! I thought as much, the 'probably male' one is so much taller than the others, about double in size, I have tied it down to keep the light level even, but so much taller. 

Ill give the other one a few more days to show its true colors :) 

Thanks!

Thanks Jester, I have an Olympus OMD eM5. Few years old now but still takes quality pics! The kit lens comes with a macro setting which is perfect for this kind of photography, I love it. First grow so I can't wait to take some pics of close up buds and see that frostyness nice and close
  • Upvote 1