Plants wilt towards the end of the light cycle

Quick question I have im growing 2 blue dream plants about 3 feet tall still vegitive state. Using canna coco using right ph levels right ferts. Really healthy plants using 18/6 light cycles . About 3 hours before the light shuts off its a spectrum king 415w light no heat. This plants wilt every night but when I wake up in the morning there all perky again tent is about 78 degrees f. Humility less than 40 watered yesturday morning just wondering what this is. Thank you for yall help

Quick question I have im growing 2 blue dream plants about 3 feet tall still vegitive state. Using canna coco using right ph levels right ferts. Really healthy plants using 18/6 light cycles . About 3 hours before the light shuts off its a spectrum king 415w light no heat. This plants wilt every night but when I wake up in the morning there all perky again tent is about 78 degrees f. Humility less than 40 watered yesturday morning just wondering what this is. Thank you for yall help

just before lights off the leaves sag sort of like they know there going into rest mode but i have never seen a plant wilt before lights off, have u tried giving the plant a decent watering?

What size pots are you using? If the plant is really root bound they will use all the water quickly and by the time its getting to 3 hours before lights off they are in need of another drink. They will pick up over night because heat levels drop. They would have NO way of knowing they are about to go to sleep until the lights actually go out.