Bush Monster Advice

Hello all - virgin poster here looking for some advice.

My second ever grow has produced this triffid. I think it's beginning to flower so I'm after some advice on what to fertilize with and how much to use. My girl is about 6 and a half feet high and approx 2 metres across. ORGANIC NUTEZ PREFERRED

thanks in advance

With an attention grabbing subject like that I just had to have a look and was not disappointed.  Just lovely, that monster is.

I vary my fertiliser from feed to feed - have used variously Seasol, Powerfeed, Charlie Carp, some worm stuff I can't remember the name of, Uncle Chrons super sauce.  Not sure how organic the Powerfeed is though.

However, I'm mostly relying on what I put in the soil before planting.

Post a diary so we can enjoy the show.  Good luck with your grow Tux.

Edited by crowsange

I topped it a few times and tied it down so it would kind of grow like a champagne glass so the sun light can get right inside. A bit like you do with an olive tree. The string keeps them up in the sun and helps the droop when I water :) Edited by Tux