Drip Clean

I have been useing blumats which are fantastic and H&G drip clean at 1ml per 10ltrs, I chew the buds to get high and sometimes smoke them. The smoke seems ok but when chewing them I am getting a slight detergent after taste, can only be from the drip clean. I just thought I would mention it as smoking it cant be that good for you.

I will not be useing it again.

Tangwena

Hi frank, I hope so, but i will not be useing it again just in case, they are all on the final weeks. So I flushed the pots and will hand water them straight water for the last few weeks.

It is not pronounced but its definately there. It is most noticeable on the Golden Tiger buds which being sativa has a strong peppery taste.

The C99 also has it but not as noticeable, as it has a fruity / flowery taste thats like a perfume (if you like skunks).

Thanks for the info though it has aleviated my concern somewhat.

Tangwena