Magic wand joint holder

I've been vaping for a while now but still like the odd joint socially.

Lenore posted back in September about the Black Leaf Magic Wand and, after waiting for a while for Everyone Does It to get them back in stock, I've finally received it.

I'm very happy with it - definitely makes the smoke smoother and cooler - I can now have a joint without coughing my brains out and hopefully stopping a bit of crap getting in my lungs as well.

The wand has an internal cooling and filtering spiral.

Thanks very much to Lenore for sharing her knowledge of this cool bit of kit.

• Upvote 3

Damn! Ya making me look slack. I really should have posted a review but yeah, I'm lazy so I just rave about it to others instead. lol

I do highly recommend the Magic Wand for anyone who loves a joint but doesn't love the burn.
The inch long cooling spiral puts and end to hot smoke sore throats. And the two metal joint tips included makes rolling the right sized joint a cinch!

• Upvote 1