guerrilla grow nsw

I feel for you, losing your girls to the wallabies. I had to build secure fences around my plots. I have a quite a few small bushy, irregular looking plants here from them, the canna has bounced back from just a stem.

Good luck Pertwee, those purple flowers look very nice.

Sorry about the picture quality, when I took the photos, the settings were on 20mp.. I have trouble uploading them, I think file size was too big, so I had to compress them.. Obviously too much

phew!!!! thank fck for that

though the tabs i took new years were kickin in again...lol

looks the goods wouldnt mind a few like that meself at this stage..

Hey guys n girls, I need a little advice if anyone is prepared to give it.

I was going to harvest my Autos on Sunday week, that's about 70 days from seed.

I last checked them a week ago, most of the pistols were brown, and there seems to be plenty of milky trichromes when I zoom in on my 20 mp pics I took.

A few of the lower buds look as though they could do with a bit more time.

I have recently been struck with a problem, that is the weather..

It has been raining since last night, and it looks to be set in for at least the next 4 days, with patchy rain forecast another few days after that. I'm wondering whether it is worth risking a week of rain when there will be little sun to benefit.

If I harvest today, the plants will be drenched, will this create problems with drying and curing, what are your thoughts? Any advice would be great

What she said.  Just make sure that you there's no water on them if you have to pack them in to something airtight or compacted for transport to your drying location.  A few minutes won't hurt, but if you've got a walk followed by a drive it could cause problems.  Ideal thing would be to take them home still intact in soil and put them under a lamp or something for a while until they dry off before harvesting.

Some pics and a smoke report would be lovely as well

Thanks for the advice, I decided to pull them yesterday arvo. Bit of a shame really, as the blueberry could've done with another week or two.

Needless to say, I reckon they would've rotted had i left them any longer.

I tried to get a few pics but with the rain, it made it pretty hard.

Got them straight home, a quick manicure and in to my drying cupboard with a fan on. Checked this morning, looking good, no sign of any excess moisture.

Will be sure to add more pics and smoke report, thanks

Well I never ended up having a problem with drying in the end, I've been smoking it for just over a week.

Not sure how much I got, as I don't own a set of scales.. I filled to small moccona jars, having to literally cram the white widow in.

Took a few pics this morning, but I have vaped probably a 1/4, and given a few nuggets away.

This is my WW freshly manicured and ready for drying, didn't get a pic of the blueberry, I had to cut it up on harvest to fit in my bucket.

post-54300-0-60449400-1422125376_thumb.jpgpost-54300-0-56196600-1422125475_thumb.jpgpost-54300-0-89289300-1422125530_thumb.jpg

This is the finished product, with the white widow on left and the blueberry on the right.

The White Widow won the yield and strength department, where as the Blueberry won the flavour and buzz..

I've really enjoyed the BB, the high being much more mellow and not so in your face like the WW.

I haven't smoked either yet, just vaped so I'd imagine they would both be much stonier if smoked.

Don't get me wrong, the WW is a great vape but I find I am more edgy and zoned out on it. The BB is a great social vape , leaving me very content and clear headed. I could honestly talk shit for hours on it..

post-54300-0-41146900-1422128261_thumb.jpg

These are my new additions which I'll get out this weekend to catch the last of the season.

They'll be going in 20L buckets, as I won't be long before they start to go into flower.

The two on the left are OG kush regulars, and on the right a fem 710 cheese and a fem chocoloco..

I had two others that didn't crack, unfortunately one being a Barneys farm critical cure..

I'm hoping one of the OG's turns male as want to try for a bit of seed, only time will tell eh..

• Upvote 2

Good stuff Perwee, they both look nice.

Good to hear I'm not the only one who prefers a nice buzz over higher potency.  Only had one strain with Blueberry in it so far and it was a nice flavour and buzz, got a couple more strains in the seed stash to try yet.  I've heard a few people comment on White Widow being a bit too in your face, but others really love it, will probably get better as you get used to it, and a bit of a cure can sometimes take the edge off.

Enjoy, and good luck with the rest.