What do I do

Please don't put anything on my post that has nothing to do with my question

If you want to be helpful answer the question

Realistically the question has not been asked.  I would have liked to try and help, but if you join the site and respond to constructive instruction in that manner, then I'm left feeling like I couldn't be bothered.  Maybe you could ask your mum to teach you about good manners and how to make friends and influence people, then have another go

I'd hazard a guess that it's a clone Mastertig, and it's only recently got going

• Upvote 2

Bushy ? , in soil ? , and Under 4 , 23 cfl ..................hmmm

And you ask what do I do ?

Bud have a read around give some more info on your grow and be a bit more descriptive in your post then some members may help .

You gave us a link to another forum ? Really ? How stupid you think we are ?

We're like a band of brothers here mate we all help each other , welcome aboard read, read, read, and read some more , be respectful and I'm sure help won't be far away .

Plant don't look to bad , and to answer your question " do I move my light away to further make it stretch "

Seriously ?

Read read read read

Good karma you deserve

Edited by D.R.S.D
  • Upvote 1

Bushy ? , in soil ? , and Under 4 , 23 cfl ..................hmmm

And you ask what do I do ?

Bud have a read around give some more info on your grow and be a bit more descriptive in your post then some members may help .

You gave us a link to another forum ? Really ? How stupid you think we are ?

We're like a band of brothers here mate we all help each other , welcome aboard read, read, read, and read some more , be respectful and I'm sure help won't be far away .

Plant don't look to bad , and to answer your question " do I move my light away to further make it stretch "

Seriously ?

Read read read read

Good karma you deserve

Didn't know that was a sign of disrespect to put a link up of another forum I'm really sorry won't happen again

Realistically the question has not been asked. I would have liked to try and help, but if you join the site and respond to constructive instruction in that manner, then I'm left feeling like I couldn't be bothered. Maybe you could ask your mum to teach you about good manners and how to make friends and influence people, then have another go

I'd hazard a guess that it's a clone Mastertig, and it's only recently got going

wats the ?

why are there parts of the leafs missing?

did u remove them for the picture?

it may be more helpful to leave the leafs intact for any help

lol Matti. you tell'em

Please don't make us go to another growing site to read your stuff

If you want answers ask the question here

AND

any person who clicks a link from a noob deserves a virus