Curling Leafs

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup ppls.. basicly ive got my hands on sum clones an ive thrown them into the floodNdran and they dont seem to lapping up the nutes like they should there displaying curled leafs on the top.. can any1 help...?

plus.. i just also repotted sum plants that ive growned from seed.. and one had dryed out.. heaps.. its it lost..? or can i trim back the dried leaves and make the plant healthy again...

much respect

Ele: :)

Some one correct me if Im wrong but I am of the opinion that clones should be rooted in soil or an aero cloner or similar device.

Putting fresh cut clones straight into the main hydro system might not be too successful.

Leaf curl can also be caused by the light being too strong/close for young clones, or being fed too strong a nutrient mix.

As far as the dried out seedling problem goes, just give it some water and see what happens. Cheers :)

Sup ppls.. basicly ive got my hands on sum clones an ive thrown them into the floodNdran and they dont seem to lapping up the nutes like they should there displaying curled leafs on the top.. can any1 help...?

Sounds like too much nutes, have the clones got a root system going yet? If they haven't then cut out the nutes all together.

plus.. i just also repotted sum plants that ive growned from seed.. and one had dryed out.. heaps.. its it lost..? or can i trim back the dried leaves and make the plant healthy again...

Try it and see, if it hasn't dried out completely it should survive.

:)