Journalist seeks female med. cannabis user for interview

Freelancer

Question

Hi forum,

I am a freelance journalist, writing a story for a national Australian women's magazine about medical marijuana. I really need to talk to women who use or buy cannabis for medicinal purposes. I would love to hear your story. If you know someone who might want to talk to me, please pass on my details.

You will remain anonymous in my article. I will never refer to you by name (not even in my notes), and I won't give anyone your details, or say that I have talked to you. I take source anonymity seriously. I'm sensitive, easy to talk to, and an experienced writer, writing a piece that has already been comissioned.

I have included my email below (I've made this email just for this article, but I'll give you my real details when you contact me, if you like).

Please contact me at <cannabisstory1@gmail.com>.

Thanks. :)

Hi Haze,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you're saying.

Am I a user myself? No, I'm not (I believe it says so in my profile (: ).

What are my views? Well, as my interest in medical marijuana is professional, not personal

Fl

I am just wondering - as a writer approaching this - are you aware that most of the information about the plant that is preached by many here in Australia is wrong and incorrect fact? 

IE; Most of what you know and have been told about it is probly 60% wrong?