Need help Nutrient Confusion NPK

Heya all need some help figuring out this NPK(s) stuff.

I know it means Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium & Sulfur, but where does each chemical come into play for the plants? is there a good guide on this somewhere?

I am currently growing in Canna Terra Pro & using the Canna Bio range - Vega and Flores, they state on the bottles.

Vega (3.5 - 1 - 5.5)

Flores (3 - 1 - 5 - 1)

How are these any different from each other? Don't you need more of one than the other for flowering, and where does the extra - 1 sulfur come into play?

I have the PK 13/14 at (0 - 6 - 11 - 0) - when is the best time to use this? guy at the store said you can start running it 1 week before you flip to flower and stop 2 weeks before harvest?

I would also like to know when i should add some of this Amgrow multi-fertilizer? (12 - 2 - 13 - 7) This has got all types of other goodness and trace stuff that im sure will help cover any deficiency.

Thanks

Heya all need some help figuring out this NPK(s) stuff.

I know it means Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium & Sulfur, but where does each chemical come into play for the plants? is there a good guide on this somewhere?

I am currently growing in Canna Terra Pro & using the Canna Bio range - Vega and Flores, they state on the bottles.

Vega (3.5 - 1 - 5.5)

Flores (3 - 1 - 5 - 1)

How are these any different from each other? Don't you need more of one than the other for flowering, and where does the extra - 1 sulfur come into play?

I have the PK 13/14 at (0 - 6 - 11 - 0) - when is the best time to use this? guy at the store said you can start running it 1 week before you flip to flower and stop 2 weeks before harvest?

I would also like to know when i should add some of this Amgrow multi-fertilizer? (12 - 2 - 13 - 7) This has got all types of other goodness and trace stuff that im sure will help cover any deficiency.

Thanks

regarding the PK 13/14....the guy at the shop needs to read the bottle.. imo.... its used once towards the end of flowering.. its says that on the bottle.

the formula has been set in the bottle jester,its designed to give a good result as is.. i use the canna coco products and i cant fault it.. and i wouldnt mess with it.. with out knowing excatly what your doing.. !! 

I wouldnt worry about adding any extra fertilizers, , i would stick to the directions on the bottle.. over fert can cause lock out of other key nutes, and cause deficencies.. 

i hope this helps you Jester, i suggest the KISS method..  watch the PH, watch your feeds and the reactions of the plants, and dont be afraid to flush, or use straight  PHed water every three feeds..  excess salts will cause lock out before any thing else.

Have Fun!!

Peace!