A Question Regarding Bongs

Hi I'm just wondering a few things about bongs.

First off, where abouts should the water be filled up to, & what happens if you put in too little or too much water when u rip a bong

Secondly, how far should the stem be down in the bong

Heres my bong

http://www.bongshop.com/products/details.asp?Code=G144

If you see the pic there, you can see the stem is pushed till only an inch or so is outside the bong, is that the right way, & where abouts would you fill the water up to on that bong to get the most high & less wastage

i dont get ya tom, wherever the water level is with ice in it, unless its above the water level it'll usually stay around where it is.

too little water and you're smoke wont be filtered right...

too much it'll splash up into your mouth, its possible and taste rank, especially if you're half way thru your cone and want to finish!

The well below the bubble in these pipes is relatively deep and the cone stem sits in that, the extra water comes from the melting ice that sits up on the ice catcher near where the shot hole is, they fill up pretty quick.

:)

yup totally agree tripy.

Sometimes I like a little bit of water, other times I like heaps of water.

Depends of the bud, :)

Tom I know what your on about, but your better off having the ice in the water or it doesnt work as well, I wonder if you can inhale too much cold air?

What do you people use for cleaning the bong? Im still using No pong bong. But its just run out as I fitted a new pipe today.

Edited by Ferenge420

Tom I know what your on about, but your better off having the ice in the water or it doesnt work as well, I wonder if you can inhale too much cold air?

It only manages to cool the smoke, smoothes it nicely too.

What do you people use for cleaning the bong? Im still using No pong bong. But its just run out as I fitted a new pipe today.

I use a long stem Pyrex bong so the amounts I use would need to be reduced for small bongs but I pour in 1/2 to a cup of metho and about a 1/4 cup of un-cooked rice, block the holes with fingers and hand and shake the crap out of it for about 10 seconds then rinse with hot water for a sparkling clean bong.

If using a glass bong take care with the hot water, glass does not react well to sudden temperature changes.

:)