Juicing cannabis for Proctitis

weeeeeeeedy

Question

Hi, first post here! :)

I have recently been diagnosed with Proctitis, an inflammatory condition of the bowels.

I have changed my diet and taking suppliments and feel a lot healthier but still have the condition.

I have found that others are juicing cannabis and finding it is putting their symptoms into remission.

I am new here so not 100% sure of the forum protocols I want to know if anyone is able to give me any advice to point me the the right direction on how I can try and assist my condition through the supply of cannabis for juicing.

Thank you.

No worries Itchy, Weeeeeeedy didn't mention growing for smoko, but has asked about leaf picking, my comment was based on that and what I saw as the most simple way of quickly producing fresh material for juice.

Again, if Weeeeeedy cares to tell us know whether s/he is interested in producing buds, we will be able to shape our responses more closely to his/her needs.

Is there a resource for seeds I can get shipped?

How long does the plant take to grow?

If I keep taking cuttings from the plant will it stay alive?

1. there are many places to buy seeds... the last reseller I used was Herbies. I have no complaints with their service an will happily use them again.

2. if you go with a mother and clone arrangement... i expect it would probably take around 3 months to get to a point where you can start regularly cropping leaf for juice.

3. yes, the main (or mother) plant will survive having small cuttings removed on a regular basis.

Weeeeeeedy... if you haven't already found them, have a look at some of the grow logs... before I began to grow indoors I scoured the indoor grow logs at several forums looking for ideas an techniques that could be useful in my grow room.

I am looking at this Kit on eBay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hydroponics-400W-HPS-MH-Ballast-Cooltube-Light-Kit-Grow-Tent-0-9mx0-5mx1-6m-/151032562384?pt=AU_Seed_Starting_Hydroponics&hash=item232a3e02d0&_uhb=1

Itchybromusic do you know what seeds I can buy that has the highest CBD potential?

I am certainly not a horticultural expert but very interested in indoor growing to produce the juice or oil.

Is there a way someone like me can follow a step by step guide which will clear up the whole process?

Thanks.

Edited by weeeeeeeedy

The kit isn't complete. You would still need ducting and fans.

One fan to exhaust the tent (preferably a centrifugal fan and a carbon filter to stop odours from escaping the tent) and one to exhaust the cool tube, which also needs to be connected to ducting.

You could easily double the cost of the package by the time you get ventilation and odour control sorted out.

The only high CBD strain I have grown was an autoflowering variety, probably not useful very useful to you.

The kit = what Lu said

just think safety all the time , water & 240v not a good mix , rule of thumb everything electrical above your waist , chords , ballast ect

i have a little plug in safety switch on each power point i use so i don't trip the whole house if something happens just the power points i'm using

sometimes better to find a hydro store near you & make friends , pick brains ect

In general terms indica strains are higher in CBD , i have just finished a grow that the strain was a full indica ( GG Allin Southern Star Seeds )

but they don't have a lab test on there strains like say TGA Genetics in the US do, in general CBD is linked to whats known as the couch lock feeling after consuming 

& if that is the case , this strain certainly did that to the point i had someone tell me it was  "laced "! Man i'm as organic as they come 

Step by step guide yes heaps by many , i'm sure some of the good foke on here could suggest some good books , i started on this http://www.cannabism.info/downloads/books/Marijuana%20BUDS%20For%20Less%20-%20SeeMoreBuds.pdf &

Google 

Hopefully once again some of the good foke on here will chime in with some info for ya & clear up any BS i might have rambled off , i don't claim to be an expert 

Edited by itchybromusic

Hey Weeeeeedy,
All  Canna is illegal and especially when it comes to importation. Oil itself is seen as a Class B and not Class C like bud. As you are putting the plant thru a process and rendering it, this is considered to be "manufacturing" (The Controlled Substances Act (1984) Manufacture —(a) in relation to a substance, means undertake any process by which the substance is extracted, produced, refined, separated into discrete units or otherwise prepared) it seems the drug class changes also which results in a higher class of penalty depending on your state laws.
So importing a 'rendered product' or 'a manufactured drug' would be even more of a problem in the eyes of the law.

It is also my understanding that although these products are for sale in certain US states, most of the freight companies have policies banning transportation of such products.

Hope it helps

Merl1n