Cops Take Lead In Relaxation Of Pot Laws

all over europe the lights are going on, non-paranoid people are enjoying a smoke of good shit.

my question?

do we have the cops to thank in large measure for this. and how does that make you feel?

holland. amsterdam weekends, gave us all a taste. not really fair on the dutch though. a few people got rich, city got swamped. they liked the cash though

too many people smoking to stop it without political fall-out now. i bet the tories in uk won't change the law if they get in; too many votes to lose!

beat-cops have turned a blind-eye for years.chief-constables calling for decriminalisation for five years or more now.

too expensive to police

too many other more important things. eg. hard drugs etc

important! don't let the gangsters take over. they have started to ruin holland with heroin, coke etc. the dam has been f*****d for years. rest of holland still good

cops get called to brawls all over the uk ever fri sat night sometimes100's fighting. they don't like it.

so! ironically the final push was instigated by the

old-bill. i feel CHEATED

all over europe the lights are going on, non-paranoid people are enjoying a smoke of good shit.

my question?

do we have the cops to thank in large measure for this. and how does that make you feel?

holland. amsterdam weekends, gave us all a taste. not really fair on the dutch though. a few people got rich, city got swamped. they liked the cash though

too many people smoking to stop it without political fall-out now. i bet the tories in uk  won't change the law if they get in; too many votes to lose!

beat-cops have turned a blind-eye for years.chief-constables calling for decriminalisation for five years or more now.

too expensive to police

too many other more important things. eg. hard drugs etc

important! don't let the gangsters take over. they have started to ruin holland with heroin, coke etc. the dam has been f*****d for years. rest of holland still good

so! ironically the final push was instigated by the

old-bill.  i feel CHEATED

cops get called to brawls all over the uk ever fri sat night sometimes100's fighting. they don't like it.

i didn't make it clear, the fighting is fueled by alchohol.

i have nothing against a beer or two, i just don't seem to want one when wrecked

It is not only pot that UK police want to see legalised. They have been leading the charge for the re-legalisation of heroin and other drugs too.

The police know that all drug laws have failed, not just cannabis laws.

Check out Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (with US and UK members)

and there is an article on the NAP website with a story on Brian Paddick, a senior UK police officer who tried to tackle drug prohibition on his beat.

We will never get cannabis re-legalised if we don't accept that drugs aren't banned because they are bad for their health. Heroin in its pure form will not harm you in any way as long as you know what you are doing. The same applies for ecstasy, speed etc. Shit, if it (speed) is ok for our fighter pilots and our primary school kids surely it is safe for us.

Drugs are illegal because lots of corrupt business people and coppers are making a fortune out of it, not to mention the multi-national drug companies and those companies that make money out of incarceration.

Users of all currently illicit drugs NEED TO WORK TOGETHER if we want to end this madness that is destroying the lives of so many of our friends.

:P