Problem Leaf Tips Are Turning Dark Brown

i have a problem with my new mother plant the leaf tips seem to be turning dark brown and curling up its kinda like a patchy/full brown on the tips nutrients are being feed at 1/4th i was watering daily with fresh water and once/twice a week with 1/4th nutrient strength all i have is a small pot filled with expanded clay and a spil tray (hand watered) what is going on?

Could be overfert, but it doesn't sound like it. If the humidity is too high it could be a fungal problem too...

As much info on the Growroom and all it's conditions helps, and if there's any chance of a picture that makes life muuuuch easier...

But yeah, could be ph levels, could be excess nutes, could be fungal probs... could be all kindsa things...

As tony barber would say, "more information please"... lol

i have 6 pictures they arnt the best they were takin with a web cam something is making me lean towards bad PH again this strain is very sensitive to PH i think im ganna ditch it and go with a 100% indica strain i just found out i had laying round but i wanna atlease salvage two clones from this mother and another question how am i ment to change/check PH levels in this system? ive even flushed with fresh water i thought it might have been nutrient burn