Mimosa hostilis

The next piece of the puzzle Kindred Kat is a picture of any flower you can see. A shot of the whole plant would be great.

Taxonomy of a plant requires.

Seed/seedling Monocotyledon or Dicotyledon

Then things like branching of the tree, veining on the leaf.

appearence of the flower including postion of the ovary ie superior or inferior to the stamen

Those seeds definitly look similar. So everything there puts it in the Mimosa family ... which one

the flower will tell (plus a shot of the whole plant) is it a creeper or a tree ??

Do the flowers close when you touch them

Cheers Kindred

:D

Edited by iTiC

I can't really get a photo of the parent plant, it's on the other side of the fence, I'll see what I can do though.

It's not in flower atm, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Oh, it's a tree.

Thats great, so now if the flower looks like this post-37454-0-56814600-1360574604_thumb.jpg then you might want to grab a cutting for yourself KK and get soem serious acacia grove happening :D

Edited by iTiC

I was going to round up a load of seeds, but it's not really much interest to me.

I was just curious if this plant in mate's back garden was the same.

DMT's not something I'm keen to try, what with being bipolar and on meds for it....

I'll just stick to weed. :)

Cheers Kinderd. Yeha It would be exciting to know that a dimentinal portal is growing next door to your :D

Recently I have become very interested in Soma.

I realise now that the origianal Soma will always be like the original OG. Lost in time. But much like the attempt to 'remarket' OG, soma became something that was reclaimed as people Migrated (aryan) or as ingredients became harder to obtain (India), then the ingrediants changed to acheive the desired effedt so Soma may as well mean "stoned". Except this was a particular visiary energetic stone that helped them achieve things and live longer... sign me up hey :D

So a cmbination of a few thigns will produce this 'soma'

dmt is one of them ... a drinkable version. And M. Hostilis is drinkable, if you can tolerate it.

Edited by iTiC

i think its highly possible soma contained an amanita variety because of the distribution of amanita varieties..... and there is evidence that indicates such ... snakes are often regionally isolated... (hence why i denounced the snake venom - ea snake produces slightly different toxins and one would presume different psychotropic effects)

peace n pot,

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

i think its highly possible soma contained an amanita variety because of the distribution of amanita varieties..... and there is evidence that indicates such ... snakes are often regionally isolated... (hence why i denounced the snake venom - ea snake produces slightly different toxins and one would presume different psychotropic effects)

peace n pot,

Cheers Indoor, yeah I agree. I read the Aryan tribes originally used the Fly Aggeric mushroom as part of the original brew. This became scarcer or harder to obtain in India. A.M does grow in the forrests in India but as a rare treat rather than a main ingredient for a Soma hungry population.

What do you think of the idea that "Soma" become the ideal for an experince. Shamans sought other sources and I think those traditions are what remain of the Arcaic ppl that origianlly dicovered and prepared these things, and more. Especially astomnomical knowledge that may have been devined as opposed to measured. Without doupt the predulvian culture was a different world indeed.

Oh the venom isnt used as an ahllcinogen, It would be used to denature a lipoprtein source like milk. So, :D whay Im suguesting with the venom is that they

1. Extract ephedrine from the Ephedra plant.

2. Purify that by suspending the extract in snake venom, the variety simply needs to denauture lipoprotiens in the milk, and a Rhabdomylotic venom (there are many) may be able to proteate the Ephedrine ?? thats the thought experiement Im proposing.

from there its a hope skip and a jump to somethign that produces ALOT of dopamine.

Thne add the remaining ingredients ... drink and get Sommerd.

One would presume the toxicological properties of the venom couldnt be substantiated quantitatively if one was to acknowledge current understandings of the technological capabilities of eaterners around the time soma was celebrated as "the" holy sacrament .... Soma wasnt the death potion ..... Amanita varieties were profound within the region though .......

Ofcourse this is simply heresay ....

Well Im not really into stuff films. This M.Hostilis is really struggling with the heat here, I have several P.Vridis in a more suitable area. They area going much better. Im really not sure at all what to do about the M.H. Its not dead so Ill keep nursing it. I might try finding a better spot for it outside. The 50 degree temps at christamas have taken a toll so I brought her in. The Vridis is looking more promising.

This started as an M.H tread Ive strated a P.Vridis diary already and that one died. I should rename this the soma sage and just keep going until i have the ingrediants.