hello ello ello, whats all this then.

Ive seen pics of a plant supposedly named 'ducks foot' that i will now rant about for a while. I have not seen this 'strain' nor do i know anyone who has ever heard of such a thing. Apparently when mature this thing is like a foot tall and bushy as john howards wet dreams but it doesnt look like the typical girl next door. All the leaves are kinda joined together and are not straight, looking a bit like a big strawberry patch or something (smelling like heaven i bet). Im not sure about time but yeilds of 3-5 ounces.

I dont know about you but to me these characteristics dont seem to have been genetic genius, i'd put my money on mutation. But if this thing is any good imagine how much easier it would be to hide it amongst the bush or in your garden out the back (or even the front for that matter).

I'm not too sure but i think this circus midget is aussie made so maybe someone is reading this and going ' Yeah this guy is a dick but i think i know what he is on about'. Or maybe this is another one of those things that makes you look stupid and doesn't exist. But if anyone does see it out there please tell me if it is worth going with.

another thing i thought would be cool with this is that if you could cross this with your favourite bud and keep the mini TmHeC trait then you could sow this little baby all over the place and the average 'Joe tell a cop bloggs' wouldnt twig unless that smell got out of hand.

please reply if you have a remote clue as to what im talking about.

cheers.

seen it before, not a bad little bush. seems to have dramas getting the roots in outdoors. need a good organic rich soil with plenty of good hay or straw mulch. much more reliable indoors, thick as fuck, easy cloner once you get the choice of material right. i wouldnt know where to get hold of it but maybe the folk over at ASSC might be able to help out...

JAIKAI

I was looking through a list of seeds the other day and i saw ducks foot and i was like..hm....sum1 was looking for this...and i couldnt remember who or where but i found you. the link is www.seedsdirect.to/ its a veryy very long list but i think its about 3/4 of the way down the page. good luck

You might check out

Natures High forum on webbed indica

This and other posts at NH relate to webbed indica which seems to come from Hawaii. If you do a search there, you will also find some posts about real ducksfoot.

Cannagenetics

CG also has some posts about different webbed indicas and ducksfoot.

I find both places to be "friendlier" than OG.

BEst

MM

checkout cannagenetics.breed by an aussie called wallyduck.i have seeds.when in veg have webbed leaves.when in flower just look like all mj.mine grew 5 to six foot.two phenotypes one sativa which grows bigger heads dry a bit fluffy.the indica dom pheno has smaller yeild but heavier stone and less loss through drying.i got mine trough assc.

hope this helps