how to build a scoob billy

This is absolutely brilliant. I was considering purchasing a new glass pipe from SmokeWire, but after reading this I may just make my own little device. I have never heard of a scoob billy, and this surprises me because I am a 90's child. I love the idea though. I totally understand trying to conserve every speck of smoke. My biggest complaint about joints has always been my belief that most of it ends up wasted by literally going up in smoke. I am going to build one of these little devices tonight and give it a shot. Thanks for the post!

Awesome Josh, Give it a crack mate. I hope my instructions are clear enough, it's not rocket science though.  Let us know how you go mate :thumbsup:

This is a great idea for recovering lost smoke :)   On the rare ocassion that I smoke a joint I take a hit and bring the lit end up to my mouth and inhale so I at least recover some of the lost smoke.  Burned myself way too many times than I'd ever admit to doing that but thats what I get for being lazy instead of a stoner engineer like you lol

Haha.. hey blister lips lol. I reckon trying to inhale smoke while holding the burning end of a joint in your mouth takes some pretty serious coordination.  :)