• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
The Vaporite

Photo

Sativex pain relief spray soon to be available in Oz.

- - - - - sativex cannabis spray medicine pain cancer NCPIC

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 2974 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Hemp is legal in most states in Australia...including WA....Industrial Hemp Act of 2004 WA

:peace: MongyMan

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 2900 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

While hemp is legal to grow in most states of Australia. I reckon the reason why hemp has not taken off, is due to the level of governmental support and the internal strength of the cotton industry and the fossil fuels industries in Australia.

Moreover, due to the relative infancy of this industry the price to produce hemp products, possibly, outweighs the price of producing oil and cotton products, this may be further exsaperated by the price of labour in Australia compared to countries like china and India.

If this is the case, and we were to produce the raw product here, we would need to ship it overseas for production before buying it back, possibly negating many of  the positives due to the volume of pollution created in the movement of the raw and finished products, not to mention the sub-standard environmental policy of the regions that can produce the products at a price we westerners are willing to pay.

This is just off the top of my head and I could be completely wrong, so I welcome some learned responses (and other hypothesis also)..: Anyone got another explaination?

"It is all just general gardening knowledge that applies to a bunch of different plants, if it so happens to work for cannabis too, there is nothing I can do about it"

Ellomo

http://www.cannavers...ators/index.phphttp://www.cannaversity.com/index.php

haze420mist

haze420mist

Curing

• Supporters
  • 505 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing Cannabis, talking sense, collecting, fishing/camping, hunting, cannabis legislation
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: hps
Like what we do with the iron ore up north lol

Cheers mongy good read
SO IT HAS ALL COME DOWN TO THIS. SUCH IS LIFE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sativex, cannabis, spray, medicine, pain, cancer, NCPIC

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.